Kse

Few statistics

Dear friends!

We are closely following every your message on the forum and of course the theme of the expected online has not gone unnoticed by us.

And to give you more positive attitude, we want to share with you our existing statistics.
Of course you won't understand much from these screenshots, but main intormation you will.

The total number of existed accounts during the whole OBT.

The number of accounts that are at least 1 time entered the game. (important to remember that some players have more than one account - i.e this number does not mean that 12 thousand people visited OBT).

c04Jyb7q

The total number of characters created on the OBT server since the last wipe.

The number of characters created from October 1st till yesterday. Just during last 16 days of OBT!

These numbers are very impressive, and considering that most of players don't usually come to the OBT till the last moment, our forecast is very optimistic.

Best regards,

Classic Team.

• Like 5

Nice to know, thats a good sign :) just hoping we will be able to have a good server start and not get dc'ed every 5 seconds from ddos xD

Nice to know, thats a good sign :) just hoping we will be able to have a good server start and not get dc'ed every 5 seconds from ddos xD

​ddoss only on stalonka servers  because is a fake ddoss for make more fast midservers and make too much cash $$$$$ :P

Edited by Kse

​ddoss only on stalonka servers  because is a fake ddoss for make more fast midservers and make too much cash $$$$$ :P

​yeah, ddos mostly happens on h5 servers since there ar eso many of them, even the russian motherland x3 server had some problems early on. hopefully we'll be fine since its classic so not much competition to try and sabotage the server xD

So, from the server start we can expect 2k + online without boxes hopefully

​Maybe Less, already 2 full clans left for a HighFive high rate server, because those discussion l2j x l2off

Discussion about l2j or l2off will always happen, most of the ppl dont even know what they talk about but becus their friend says it java they start believing its java or the oposite, also most of ppl only know the names and they have no idea what it really means, or the fact that there exist more platforms then those. Aslo now a days i still dont udnerstand why people cry so much about java files since theres some out there working rly good.

Anyway, we are not running java and if ppl believes we are its cus they either didnt tryed it out lately, or becus they have no idea what they talk about.

I really don't understand why people talk with eachother about the files being off or java,and dont ask the admins for proof themselves.

The files are not java,they are OFF and the admins have proof of that. After all people as the ones @silverwing mentioned,who leave for highrates HighFive servers,should consider that those servers run on JAVA files.So where the hell is the problem anyways?They are just making fun of themselves.

Discussion about l2j or l2off will always happen, most of the ppl dont even know what they talk about but becus their friend says it java they start believing its java or the oposite, also most of ppl only know the names and they have no idea what it really means, or the fact that there exist more platforms then those. Aslo now a days i still dont udnerstand why people cry so much about java files since theres some out there working rly good.

Anyway, we are not running java and if ppl believes we are its cus they either didnt tryed it out lately, or becus they have no idea what they talk about.

​Sorry if that has been told before, but can you tell us what files you are running?

​Sorry if that has been told before, but can you tell us what files you are running?

off files, prolly same as innova's 

​If they had innova's files, server would be bug-free. That is not the case, I think.

​Well, I do. Let's say  L2J is something like Renault Thalia:

Yes, it has four wheels and a gear stick.

Yes, you can do some bodywork and polishing to make it look like a DB9. You can even replace the engine, suspension, and brakes. But even if you replicate every detail, it will still be a Thalia. You will never make a DB9 from Thalia by reverse engineering one.

Similarly, you can fix every observable aspect of L2J, fix every bug, modify every feature. But you will never recreate the official server perfectly, it will never feel the same.

It's the little things, like sometimes when approaching your target, your character stops just outside of range and won't attack until you manually move closer. Sometimes a skill won't be followed by autoattack. Different debuff land rate mechanics, slightly different combat mechanics in general... The pathfinding just works differently - better, even, but it's not the same.

Bottom line is: At the end f the day, I'd rather have an old, rusty  Aston Martin, with original 6 liter V12 AM inside, than any polished approximation...

And if somebody feels offended by relating off to DB9 and L2J to Thalia, the analogy works just as well for e.g. Gallardo and F458 Italia.

• Like 1

​From the screenshot and the table names, and since the "server" and "ssn" tables from Lin2DB, "User_Account" from lin2world and the query "Create_Date>XXX", i can almost assure 100% that this is an L2Off, (that or a very modified Java, since the table structures would've have to be SEVERELY reworked to work on L2j).

Thats a nice comfort. Seems like i'll be changing servers soon, go 24!

​From the screenshot and the table names, and since the "server" and "ssn" tables from Lin2DB, "User_Account" from lin2world and the query "Create_Date>XXX", i can almost assure 100% that this is an L2Off, (that or a very modified Java, since the table structures would've have to be SEVERELY reworked to work on L2j).

Thats a nice comfort. Seems like i'll be changing servers soon, go 24!

b420769c0eb3a18dddb2ca80cb0ba0bb21ff4f88

• Like 3