Silverwing

Missing Drop Recipes

Greetings,

I was looking on googleto find recipes drop for my wife's spoiler and some of them still not appear in classic database (plakis.eu)

Doen anyone who have access to a rorean's or Russian's database could help me by telling me if those recipes are in classic or not?

and if it is where can i catch it?

The recipes are: Recipe: Braided Hemp - Recipe: Compound Braid - Recipe: Crafted Leather - Recipe: Durable Metal Plate

thx in advice ;)

Greetings,

I was looking on googleto find recipes drop for my wife's spoiler and some of them still not appear in classic database (plakis.eu)

Doen anyone who have access to a rorean's or Russian's database could help me by telling me if those recipes are in classic or not?

The recipes are: Recipe: Braided Hemp - Recipe: Compound Braid - Recipe: Crafted Leather - Recipe: Durable Metal Plate

thx in advice ;)

​maybe here is no such items? :D

actually interesting, if u want to craft eminence bow, u need to first get recipe, then u will know what mats and how much of them u need :D FAIL :D 

Greetings,

thx in advice ;)

​These names are changed in this Database and in this server (dunno why), Braided Hemp = Durable Braid / Compound Braid = Synthetic Braid / Crafted Leather = Quality Leather / Durable Metal Plate = Reinforced Metal Plate

And Durable Metal Plate are useless actually, they not needed in any recipes.

Greetings,

thx in advice ;)

​These names are changed in this Database and in this server (dunno why), Braided Hemp = Durable Braid / Compound Braid = Synthetic Braid / Crafted Leather = Quality Leather / Durable Metal Plate = Reinforced Metal Plate

​U are very wrong, when you will get it, try to sell to shop him.... :D 

Greetings,

thx in advice ;)

​Thx alot, I actually found those estrange names, just Quality Leather I didnt pick because I tought it was an Item

I wonder why the change those basic stuff

Is plakis.eu database the correct one to use? Im hunting Utuku Orc (Utuku Orc Soldier accroding to plakis.eu) and spoil is wrong. Is there any way to see admin-confirmed database (they said they copied L2central classic 1.0 info)?

utuku orc soldier drops braided hemp recipe if that's what you were farming for if you were hunting utuku orc, wrong mob