Silverwing

[NOT BUG]Missing Drop

The Recipe: Durable Braid is missing from the drop of Utuku Orc Soldier in Dwarven Vilage, I was killing them for like 1h almost and no drop at all

I got the Recipe but it got 1h and 40mins more or less, Still too much time to get this kind of drops, the rest of Recipes drops are droping as usual, as spoiled and as normal drops

The Recipe: Durable Braid is missing from the drop of Utuku Orc Soldier in Dwarven Vilage, I was killing them for like 1h almost and no drop at all

​Drop chance is around 1/30 here. So maybe u were pretty unlucky..also what was ur lvl ? since higher difference to lvl of the mob decreases ur drop chance

​Drop chance is around 1/30 here. So maybe u were pretty unlucky..also what was ur lvl ? since higher difference to lvl of the mob decreases ur drop chance

​The Mob was White to me, I was Killing non Stop for like 1:40min

So I probably hit the hundreds and I can say for sure I was the only one killing it, because they are kinda hidden in a corner