Lev

You better start to learn Russian

скачи, ты хотел сказать 

​вам виднее

​как ник в игре будет, брат)

а потом плачете почему русских не любят :D

нас не не любят,нас боятся,а раз боятся значит уважают!

​ахаха не смеши, вас небоятся, а темболие неуважают, большенство стран...

Успокаивай себя дальше.

Успокаивай себя дальше.

​ты клоун как и большенство из вас ))

Да ты видать зацикленный. Расслабь уже свои холопские булки,а то оккупируем тебя. :)

I agree on forum rules yes, they should be strict for a simple reason and that is, looking for infomation for newcomers. But ingame, it wont benefit anyone if anyone uses his own native language, but everyone should have every right to use any language they want.

Dota 2 and Lineage 2, I've never seen russians anywhere else, its only because the have the majority of players there, and they made these 2 games russian. ez story.
They will play lineage 2 as long as the generation die, then they gonna flood another game, make it russian and play it for another century.

Dota 2 and Lineage 2, I've never seen russians anywhere else, its only because the have the majority of players there, and they made these 2 games russian. ez story.
They will play lineage 2 as long as the generation die, then they gonna flood another game, make it russian and play it for another century.

​whats your steam name.. i will send ya cs as gift...

no problem thx google translate

я собираюсь иметь все россияне

O.oB|xD

:ph34r::ph34r:  ​You're wrong. Russian will have you.  :ph34r::ph34r:

I dont wanna offend anyone but how about you learn to speak english instead? since this is a international server and english is the language almost everyone speaks on earth its more clever for russians to learn english what is important compared to learn russian what is pretty much useless around the world.

• Like 1

​and i dont like u either. u are the one only 1 nation in the world that refuses to learn english and thinks that the russians language is the one. AND THE MOST STUPID THING IS THAT U USE . WTB/WTS ON CYRILIC WHILE U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS BESIDE KUPLU I PRODAM. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

thats ffcking hilarous. :D:D

You guy's are making it as an given fact that everybody speaks English, sure it would be handy if everybody uses the same language but if allot of people can't its pointless to complain here in the forum.

I don't think English was the most popular foreign language to learn in the Russian schools, and us west Europeans & Americans are portrayed as the evil "west" that's trying to keep mother Russia under the thumb.

I'm very happy with everybody who makes the effort to speak in an universal language, and in the case's were someone isn't able to we can use Google-translate, the modern technology makes life easy.

Hairy.

but dude. how many ppl here comes from USA or UK?  like 2%? . its even less maybe.and ALL of us speaks english(good or bad , they try).  another stupid fact is when u speak english russians automaticly thinks u are stupid american or bolshenstvo or w/e the fck its called in russian. like WTF