Sqeensy

Wrong adena amount?

Server rates sais, that adena amount is x3. Mobs drops lower adena amount then off x1. So how can it be x3? Any1 can explain me that? 10 lvl and 2k adena. Can't afford any tp or ss. That's normal?

Low rates doesnt change amount of adena I get finally. x3, x4, x10 - nvm, I should get same adena amount on level 10. Here i get xp x3 and HAVE lower adena amount then on x1. So WHATS THE POINT?

Weeeeeell. So easier question. Garum werewolf should drop 80-107 adena with 70% chance. Here i get ~30 adena. L2 classic has difrrent adena amount then for ex. C5 or C6 chronicles? There is such low info about this Classic, Im tryin to compare it with chronicles i already played. 

• Like 1

Dunno why your luck (or not) means thats somehting wrong with me or adena drop. I droped many ng recipes. U don't? Something wrong with u... 

San0 already wrote i wanted 2 know. Just go and eat some kiwi. 

Dunno why your luck (or not) means thats somehting wrong with me or adena drop. I droped many ng recipes. U don't? Something wrong with u... 

​Where do you see any luck ?

​Where do you see any luck ? And i didnt list any NG recipes apparently cause I have sold it . And the amount of adena already includes that kind of things.

​Quotes system s really fuked up.

Server rates sais, that adena amount is x3. Mobs drops lower adena amount then off x1. So how can it be x3? Any1 can explain me that? 10 lvl and 2k adena. Can't afford any tp or ss. That's normal?

​a) Classic version of Lineage drops on average about 1/6 the amount of adena compared to old cronicles.

b) while 3x chance usually means 3x chance, 3x amount usually mean 3x maximum amount, resulting in an average of about 2,5x the original average.

So in total you can expect less than half adena rate compared co C1-C4. Of course that also translates into slower farm, which makes it even less, time-wise.

​a) Classic version of Lineage drops on average about 1/6 the amount of adena compared to old cronicles.

b) while 3x chance usually means 3x chance, 3x amount usually mean 3x maximum amount, resulting in an average of about 2,5x the original average.

So in total you can expect less than half adena rate compared co C1-C4. Of course that also translates into slower farm, which makes it even less, time-wise.

​adena drop amount is an interval RND[min-max] and x3 amount increases both [x3 min- x3 max] so the mean is increased x3 too.

adena drop in classic chronicles is different from other chronicles (check l2central database and take care if its updated to 2.0 where adena was x3), ok, but keep an eye at the % of that drop, and the penalties because of lvl diff between your char and the mob, because back in the days there were in OBT insane penalties, -60% drop prob in green mobs. Don't know how is it right now