gocat

Looking for a little more detailed info

Hello guys, I am really interested in this project since I heard Koreans a launching l2 classic, but I have little to no info how the server really looks. Can you answer some questions and also add things which are changes compared to currently most popular chronicle H5.

- Server rates are flat x3 or 3 times higher than korean classic? It would be nice to know the correct values.

- Is there such thing as sub/hero/olympiad?

- What is summoner job in this chronicle (I heard there is no pet soulshots)?

- Which platform is the "main/core" on in classic server (if you look at skills/hunting zones/quests)?

- Is there any pre c3 platform feature like losing gear by dieing?

- Max level/gear?

Hello guys, I am really interested in this project since I heard Koreans a launching l2 classic, but I have little to no info how the server really looks. Can you answer some questions and also add things which are changes compared to currently most popular chronicle H5.

- Server rates are flat x3 or 3 times higher than korean classic? It would be nice to know the correct values.

- Which platform is the "main/core" on in classic server (if you look at skills/hunting zones/quests)?

- Max level/gear?

​- They said that the rates will be x3 the rates of the official RU/KR server. http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20-what-is-classic-10-x3/

- No.

- i dont know if there are pet shots on classic, but the skill tree isnt the same at C1. (http://l2central.info/classic/Последователь_Стихий ) The guess that summoners are a good class to solo leveling.

- ?

- You lose exp when you die.

- 75, B grade.

And this server had already an OBT for a few months.

i suppose they ended the beta test because they feel they have enought feedback to fix the server.

I hope im wrong, but, im pretty sure the server will be buggy. 

I´ve heard some people that tested the server during beta, and they said, there was a lot of quest bugs, fail geodata, wrong skills. They said too, they were translating fast, but i dont know anyting about the rest of the issues.

So, yeah, i think its a great idea to open a beta test until 1 week before the release, with x50 rates or so. to check the server. 

Its not that i want to play right know, it is that this is a really low rate server, and i want to make sure what server im going to spend my time, dont want to spend months on a x3 classic (like 0.5x rate C1) to reach content and to find that the server if buggy. Dont want to waste my time that way.

I know maybe they need a time to fix the issues, and they have to shutdown the servers constantly to check the changes they are implementing, so i can understand why they dont have an open beta right now.

- ?

​I mean which chronicles hunting zones, quests and so on the server will have? Cause if you say that B grade/75 lvl is max, that means there should be no zones in c4+ platform. Cause the classic server is mix of few chronicles if you take a look in skills/user interface/some specific interactions (like ol/wc was not able to buff pets for a long time).

- Max level/gear?

​- 3x higher then the korean classic.

- no.

- There are not pet soulshots but the summoner share buffs with his master and doesn't consume crystals when summoning it and stays forever even if you restart.

- It is a mix between all the chronicles.

- You lose gear if you die yes.

- 75, B grade.

- ?

​I mean which chronicles hunting zones, quests and so on the server will have? Cause if you say that B grade/75 lvl is max, that means there should be no zones in c4+ platform. Cause the classic server is mix of few chronicles if you take a look in skills/user interface/some specific interactions (like ol/wc was not able to buff pets for a long time).

world.jpg

This is the map on classic, i thought they just added some new spots on KR server like AL.

• Like 1

there have been some updates

the one at november 12th

they added sieges

several new skills, and modified others.

and a lot more things

http://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/board/update/view?articleId=3591 (you can use google translate)

Here is the list of all the updates they added to the base classic client

http://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/board/update/list

Dont know if we will start at base with any of those updates

world.jpg

This is the map on classic, i thought they just added some new spots on KR server like AL.

So it basically pure C2 map. But I don't get the logic behind 75lvl max. In in map I can't see zone with 70+ lvl mobs.

no its not, C2 has aden, and heine if i remember, there is no aden at the begining of classic 1.0

​forgot about that. But then it doesn't change fact that in map there is no zone for 70+ exping. Unless LOA is not marked.

Just saw a thing about classic which I don't like. You can drop item even if clan war kills you ;/

​are you sure about that? i think you are wrong, the only way to drop is, dying by a monster or while being pk.

Just saw a thing about classic which I don't like. You can drop item even if clan war kills you ;/

​are you sure about that? i think you are wrong, the only way to drop is, dying by a monster or while being pk.

​I just saw a video from RU off where one clan fight against other and player dropped top D weapon.

Edit:

My bad, last hit was from monster :D  https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2rB_eIqydrA

yes on beta many bugs, quests with Highfive/GoD reward, monsters with Gracia final AI and stats etc etc

this files are raw Classic version 0 files, w/o any changes from GoD to classic

They said everything is fixed, we will see...

- Max level/gear?

​- They said that the rates will be x3 the rates of the official RU/KR server. http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20-what-is-classic-10-x3/

- No.

- i dont know if there are pet shots on classic, but the skill tree isnt the same at C1. (http://l2central.info/classic/Последователь_Стихий ) The guess that summoners are a good class to solo leveling.

- ?

- You lose exp when you die.

- 75, B grade.

And this server had already an OBT for a few months.

​Actually i think that summoners suck in L2 Classic 1.0 , low dmg, no beast shots. Ive read a interviev with a guy from Denmark that plays from start on the korean server. He said that summoners are the worst classes in Classic 1.0. Lowest dmg.

U cant get 75 in 1st update LOL, 60 is probably max, if u are really crazy and wanna kill bilions of blue mobs u can get maybe 62.

​I think administration will able to do some zone with 60+ mobs if it will need.

so still max for official 1.0 is 60-62, not 75

​Well , that solve all questions :) As i understand  - 75 available from 1.1 ? Or it's only available since 2.0 version ?