Edmond

Donate

Good evening,

Both European options to donate (Payssion and Unitpay) currently do not work, Paypal contact is also non responsive.

The previous european options used to work.

17 hours ago, Edmond said:

Good evening,

Both European options to donate (Payssion and Unitpay) currently do not work, Paypal contact is also non responsive.

The previous european options used to work.

Hello. Paypal will be active close to Tuesday. What issues you are having with Unitpay and Payssion?

hi, i tried to donate though that interkassa nonsense. it tried to go behind my 3d secure protection and it blocked my card

3 hours ago, Tryi said:

hi, i tried to donate though that interkassa nonsense. it tried to go behind my 3d secure protection and it blocked my card

Hello. 3d secure is mandatory in order to prevent people scamming money from cards ( by paying for services with scammed cards ). You can connect your card to a PayPal and make direct donation.

i know its mandatory, but iam not the one who tried to bypass it. theres some error on interkassa part.my bank told me i wont be able to donate through that . other card options also didnt worked. paypal i dont have so cant comment about that.

Edited by Tryi