Sign in to follow this  
Chazz

Question regarding skills

Hey everybody. I'm tempted to try this project out and I've been looking at Grain Kain (ru) for a while now.

One thing that I noticed is that there are a lot of custom skills on the skill bar of players. What's up with those and how much do they affect the changes from original game. 

How is the overall skillset of a DA or OL compared to the original skillset in c4-c5?

Thanks.

they are not skills, they are macros, if you notice when u make a macro now you have a button to select the symbol and on that option you have a lots of different ones you can pick including some that look like skills.

To append to San0.
Macros used for easier farming. You can put max 12 actions into those. Anything from Action or Skills windows go. Any item put in a shortcut can be used by Macro. (With one button you can change your set and weapon to diff. one). You can use Macros or not. Depends on you.
Skills are pretty much the same. Feel free to play the class you prefer. Only summoners beware! No soulshots for summons.

Use search tool of this Forum. Heard it is very helpful. You might even find a full list what to expect in 2.0. Dont wait 3.0. Will take A LONG time to be updated to that.

But in 2.0 there will be shots for servitors I assume?

​No. Not even in 3.0 i think.

​I think i will go for hard mode... I will go solo and i will lvl up a summoner :D

f1ly5h.jpg

Thanks everyone.

3.0 will probably be far away from now :)

Hopefully they add A grade there. Wouldn't even care about S then.