Dhol

[NOT BUG]Skirmish with the Orcs - reward bug

As a fighter I should get a sword with 17 p atk and 11 m atk and 3000 Soulshots. I received Red Sunset Staff with 14 p atk 15 m atk and 3500 shots.

y8xe6k.jpg

I was surprized too, luckily there was a nice elf, that wanted to exchange the staff into the sword just in the moment i realized that something is wrong with my quest reward...

Unfortunately, I dont remember if the reward is must be related to your character class (warrior/mage), or is it random.

It's "random" but I've done that quest several times (and my friends too) on beta and live and it seems to always give you the opposite weapon to be honest.

Level 12 quest tho (Sea of Spores fever) gives you an ever better weapon and so far it has been always the appropiate one.

its random reward.

On official classic it's not random. I played on RU and it have mage a mage wep, and warrior a warrior wep. Here's description of quest and it says it isn't random:

http://l2classicdb.ru/quests/skirmish-with-the-orcs.html

​It's not the official database, here is the off (rus):

https://l2central.info/classic/Стычка_с_Орками

Description you provided is missing soulshot reward, so how can it be official?

Then why did I receive soulshots on RU classic by doing this quest?

I guess you received them in 1.0 ru classic, and l2central is showing the information about 1.5 or 2.0 or what else is currently enabled in ru classic.

Anyway, it is a pirate/private server, so some shit is gonna be messed up.

P.S. you can definately get soulshots in another weapon quest, from 12 lvl.

Then why did I receive soulshots on RU classic by doing this quest?

I guess you received them in 1.0 ru classic, and l2central is showing the information about 1.5 or 2.0 or what else is currently enabled in ru classic.

Anyway, it is a pirate/private server, so some shit is gonna be messed up.

P.S. you can definately get soulshots in another weapon quest, from 12 lvl.

​Isn't it the reason why this section is made for? To point out the messed up things that work on official and doesnt work on private/pirate? We are also starting with 1.0 here, so we should get 1.0 like features. In every other topic admins asked people how was it on RU and Korean Classic and they wanted to have their private server the same way as official ones. So here it is - on 1.0 RU classic reward was predefined for Warriors and Mages. It's up to admins whether they stick with original plans or switch them to save some work.

So what? In Russian off I had 1000 soulshots (normal) for blood sabre DE quest... Spirit of Craftsman. As far I did quests on beta havent got a single shot from that q... Still not complaining :P

This post has been already made a dozen time, it's 100% sure this quest reward is random, i did this one 2 time on Classic and i get 1 time good weapon and another time wrong one.

And L2 central is Russian official database (quest link), believe or not, they didn't show Soulshot/Sps reward because and what?