sarvuotis

Secrets why mage is op

Mage gets summon for 1 spirit ore and have it forever = means free dmg while u arent dum to loose summon so 465a for summon. Then summon dont take xp away. When summons hit like they would use shots, cause whats how it works, so all who cry dont have aden just pick mage and free farm foreever

Mage gets summon for 1 spirit ore and have it forever = means free dmg while u arent dum to loose summon so 465a for summon. Then summon dont take xp away. When summons hit like they would use shots, cause whats how it works, so all who cry dont have aden just pick mage and free farm foreever

well fighters that have some gear can exp non stop for example fighter with healer can exp non stop if fighter has some good armor-weapon. 
on the other side mages run out of mana easily and need to rest for 5 minutes to recover. so yeah pet is used for mp recharge and help in battle, also mages between 20-40 lvl can be either nukers or summoners so its kinda half of both.  i dont see why you think this is unfair. 

Sure bro but u failed to mention that each hit i do as a mage costs 84a and my pet is even slower than me so if i have to w8 for it to get to the mob,the mob is killed by some1 else so the pet is only usefull as a mana bot

well fighters that have some gear can exp non stop for example fighter with healer can exp non stop if fighter has some good armor-weapon. 
on the other side mages run out of mana easily and need to rest for 5 minutes to recover. so yeah pet is used for mp recharge and help in battle, also mages between 20-40 lvl can be either nukers or summoners so its kinda half of both.  i dont see why you think this is unfair. 

​unfair what for summon wich can be infinite time u pay only 465? and his dmg is like he used beast shots. So i say just play mage cause other classes is not worth playing till they update, cause quest are nerferd and i see how spoil works on 20+mobs i get spoil 1/50(exept base mats) at best spoil, so one thing leaft do is grind one quest wich rewards arent nerferd by server.

Sure bro but u failed to mention that each hit i do as a mage costs 84a and my pet is even slower than me so if i have to w8 for it to get to the mob,the mob is killed by some1 else so the pet is only usefull as a mana bot

​how can it be 84 then bsps cost 40? And i see u dont know how to play hybrid summon/mage, at worst attack 2 targets at once one summon other u.

all classes have advantages and disadvantages. what else can i say?

​yes i know what man. but im just saying just play mages cause classic is only one woth class to play till it reaches updates, and even clans are doing what ;)

that is your opinion. mages always had better and easier early game thats all. no point to "cry" for that. all classes are good for something

this is for classic?

someone can check this is official classic?

​this is since god update.

OT:

yes mages will have advantage in 20-44lvls and then they will have hard times, those pets wont recharge mana at all.

​how can it be 84 then bsps cost 40? And i see u dont know how to play hybrid summon/mage, at worst attack 2 targets at once one summon other u.

​bspc is 42 but the weap used 2 per hit

Yes yes, go ahead make your army of mages. Then come back crying when you find a party with a paladin or he/sr...

Mages allways had the easiest start. Late game? Not the best (not bad either). But definetelly not the best.

​Lol, no.

The reason they constitute to 3/4 of the server population is they have easy AoE and unlimited mana. Half of them will quit or reroll at mid 40's.

well mages that have some gear can exp non stop for example mage with se can exp non stop if mage has some good weapon. 
on the other side solo mages run out of mana easily and need to rest for 5 minutes to recover. so yeah pet is used for mp recharge and help in battle, also mages between 20-40 lvl can be either nukers or summoners so its kinda half of both.  i dont see why you think this is unfair. 

It's no secret, it's Classic 1.0

Up to 44-45~ the mana recharge is good, above that it starts to crumble (16-18mp recovered at 50)

Also, Kat regens his MP faster than Boxer, unsure why, but that came from beta testing. And by faster I mean something very minimal, but still...

Okey this is total my topic.

1. Summon is created to rush with no gear and have easy farm, BUT they are bad in pvp so, to be able do something in pvp they have to be few levels higher. Thats why they can farm easily.

2. Yep mage is good till 40, but after that (lets say elfs). Sps solo will be nothing. No mana, so he needs party, while summoner can farm solo all way up.(just weak nuke)

3. It's almost same thing like SWS or BD. Till 40 level its TANK class. So you don't use shots for farm. Just make party and aoe all way up to 40, you will make even more money then mage. 

Now hardest classes are daggers, dorf, glads... But those are strong in pvp, thats why you have to pay.

So, it's your decision. You want to have level and be not so strong in pvp. Or be something in pvp, but lower level.

Oh sure, mages are so weak. And daggers so OP. OMG and tehm dorfs! Nerf now!

Now, seriously, mages are strong and super easy to farm as long as they can recharge. But after 2nd cc, most of them will be screwed, because there aren't even remotely enough elders to supply them with mana. LIke, by two ordes of magnitude not enough.

Archers are WAY superior for PvP, but Mages are solid too.

The only reason Mages aren't the best is because Archers will oneshot them most of the time lol