Sign in to follow this  
luke

Dagger succes of skills is to low

Dear admin,

I can use mortal blow 10 times and fail 8 on a green mob

I can in pvp use 5 out of 5 tries and fail all...

Something is really not right here.. You will have to fix the landrate of daggers they are to hard nerfed -> Daggers are normaly good characters with high sucess on skills this is crasy..

Unfair compared to any other class on this server

• Like 1

1. You can root a dagger with almost 100% succes (buffer and healers)
2. You can stun a dagger with almost 100% succes (Gladiator, tyrant, tanks, Archer and so on)

And with a landrate around 10% on skills (bigger chance that u don't land than you do).. Seems right ? NO..

I was training yesterday and there was this black dagger beside me. Every single mortal blow he hit, was landed succesfully. It was 1 hit 1 dead one after another.

I have no problem with the current land skill of daggers, IF the other skills of the other classes became less eficient too, because getting stuned a rooted every single time sucks. One question: Does standing on the back of the mob/player increase the success rate? Because it's funny missing a green mob on a back 3 times in a row =)

playing elven scout. I land my skill with more than 60%. if you cant land blow skills, then you should stop playing him.

Guys if you don't play dagger here why in gods name you replay you have no idea..
And kWoIF the landrate isn't 60% at all and you do know that even if I want the land rate to be better I can't change it.. I can't make a skill Work better it is a error in the setup of the server because admin I guess don't like daggers..

Atleast admin should replay to the topic..

I could record it and I know several players on the server is also dissapointed of this setup..

Today i tried to test my new top NG sword breaker. I had 28lvl ( at 28lvl ir got new mortal blow skill) and tried to kill grey ant 26lvl in cruma marshlands. Only 1 of 6 strikes was successful. Then i tried to kill Spectral 27lvl, result was the same. After that i sold dagger... :D

Dear admin,

I can use mortal blow 10 times and fail 8 on a green mob

I can in pvp use 5 out of 5 tries and fail all...

Something is really not right here.. You will have to fix the landrate of daggers they are to hard nerfed -> Daggers are normaly good characters with high sucess on skills this is crasy..

Unfair compared to any other class on this server

​Man why the hell you reporting this minor issue?

1. Have you ever played dagger class? you know how do they work ? At least used to?  Check dagger class guide , understand gameplayand if something is rly fckd up only then report... Darn...

2. I play dagger myself If you don't know  I can tell you the basics...

a) Mortal blow , backstab , deathblow - Automatic critical hit. That means you might have 80 Critical rate , 190 or 500 you always when using those skills will deal critical Hit.

b) For different classes  these skills works differently : Mainly Mortal and Death blow land chance was 44%  here it might be ~50+ ... backstab 97% from back 3% from front. The funniest part is that Backstab chance differs from 97-3% depending on angle of attack, If you might land near back or sideway you have round 70% to land...

c) All these skills counts as critical hits so critical dmg boost automatically skill dmg. = Vicious stance (adds crit dmg) - More dmg from skill. Death whisper , Dance of Fire...  Critical damage passive (all will increase skills dmg).

d)   Like in suggestions topic you can find basics and game mechanics of melee classes...  Even without  mastery

Heavy armor absorbs portion of critical dmg - always lower crit dmg vs heavy - no matter class... It might be No gr heavy armor (lower p.def) and still get lower dmg than to C gr light one...    mastery for tank classes adds even more absorb...

Light armor absorbs critical chance can't tell exactly its smt like 10% natural ability. And In higher levels you can get mastery to absorb even more... Since all dagger skills are counted as 100% critical.  Lets say high level daggers got spec ability -35% critical dmb absorb.  So mainly it will be like - 45% critical.

If you got 500 critical rate you will give another dagger class critical hits with like having : 275 critical rate... with skills works differently But if you test you can see yourself that vs light armor mortal blow lands less ofthen than vs other armor class...

let's say light armor mastery  lowers skill land rate by 10% ...  mortal blow - 44%... -  34% land rate... I can hit 10 hits in a row and still not land any single hit... ;) Often happens vs monters with light armor mastery. (Playing dagger myself 5 yrs+ so I can tell hre it works the same).

It's still a chance...  You go pvp... use mortal blow vs mages mainly... vs tank bleed/slow/poison + bow... vs other daggers  heavy armor equipment Ultimate defence + shield avoid backstabs :D

This info is useful for all dagger classes ;) you can say that Im talking nosences but just try it and you find it yourself.

p.s. mortal blow here is retail like and only one thing what this not right is Dagger mastery... It nevers pops-up , but s san0 said they are working on it ;)

High skill land chances was on  other chronicles... there was active buff that adds 15% land rate and with =+30 enchanted adds eve more 10%... that would make skill land rate 44%+25%.. + some  extra skills ... when you could max out around 90% chance for  landing death blow , mortal blow , blinding blow skills.

Sign in to follow this