Narmontas

Bots Bots Bots Bots everywhere you can find them.

Hello everyone... just like you people Ima casual player , still... I ran so many times to bots here and since I know they are not allowed... I've got some critical question for a staff...

1. Anti-Bot policy... it should be clear. I mean if its typed in English it could be  posted as well in Russian and in Latin-America`s language I think some people could help with this issue , because (I don't have anything against them) many russians bots a lot and when I ask them maybe they don't even understand that boting here is banable... So please English/Brasil/Russian translate for anti-bot policy.

2. Im playing here 2 whole days and haven't seen not any single announcement about someone been banned for something just some people crying in forum for being banned... Shouldn't there be announcement once someone got banned or jailed?  For example : "QwerTy53" Has been banned : 3rd software usage... "QwerTy53" Has been jailed for 2 days : Spamming....

3. What is REPORT BOT is button for? I already reported so many boters and still nothing...

4. Like forum moderators tere should be at least 2-3 people that could help GM to track bots...

So my main suggestion would be to make this anti-bot policy more practical. Reportng nicknames on skype to GM is ok... But what we got at this time its not that effective and if its effective (because I don't know exact number of banned people) still some work needs to be done...

So if its possible Bot Report  button should mean anything... that for example : I see expected bots I try to speak with them to Flag/Stun - no response...
I hit REPORT BOT button. In ~10 minutes GM teleports near them checks them and if its true... They all get banned and announcement appears : Nick 1 Nick 2 Nick 2 have been banned : 3rd software usage...

Please consider this suggestion because I see so many bots... I already killed 4 times  bots party  summoned servitors... And like after 40 minutes got a respond : WTF? PK? :o ... yeah nice... Guess they aren't botting just gt some mental problems...

On first one I agree. Although, to be honest, that is not the bigest % of bots, wouldnt you agree?
Second. No point for such announcements. Imagine if that bot's name is offensive? **** was banned for.... Not nice to write on global chat where kids play too, right? Administration must have etiquette and they can not announce ones and do not announce others. Not logical.

Third. How many administration members exist? How many players exist? See where I am heading? Use Skype for the fast response. Other than that, just wait. All reports will be checked in time. And be banned if necessary.

Fourth. That might be a problem. What if those moderators will start to ban players who they do not like? Just because they said something about them or they didnt leave their hunting zone? It will be soon irrelevant. Administration is working on fixing party number. After that comes Anti-bot system. Just hand in there for a week or 2. And report whenever you see a bot or a chat spammer.

Administration is working. They cant be everywhere at the same time. If you play a class with stun... what is the problem and why pk them? You do not like free stuff from bots? And if they occupy your hunting zone, just pull a mob they will attack from that zone. Or simply wait those 5-45min for gm to review your report. 

@Narmontas first of all we discussed that anti bot system is on it's way. No need to translate anything either. The server is international. By registering to your account which is in English you agree on the rules. If you decide to skip them you can't come complaining that you had no idea and by you I don't mean you personally.

Trust me when i tell you bots are being banned daily by the dozens. It is easy to create a new and that's why the restriction on chat was raised to level 10 which brought some inconvenience to the rest of us but most embraced this attempt for their support on the project.

Reporting on skype (events.classic) the name and possibly a screenshot helps the staff to track them down faster than any other method. The help of the community here is crucial. I can't stress that enough for now.

You have to also have in mind there are game chat moderators. They assist the administration greatly by bringing down the number of adena seller and other offenders drastically.

What you are asking is nearly to impossible. You can't have administration stretching to infinity to detect everything. Everyone on the project have their own tasks and that's why you should have faith that adena sellers and bots are being banned daily without having to waste time to post the names to you as well. The job is done effectively.