Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

About Flash mob event + comment

''At the Event time a new NPC "Flash mob gatekeeper" will appear in every city''

There was no GK in starting villages? All of you admins put yourself out of /gmlist and on refusal mode so i couldn't pm about it but i saw a lot of players shouting in starting villages about the GK while lvling alts. Stop making yourselves completely unreachable when making events the noobs were going crazy xD 

Comment about this: Note that this is not meant to be a bitching. i just don't know how you guys modify your server or whatever, i suck at this kind of thing, but i've never seen a server needing the players to update or patch over just because they were adding 1 NPC or making an event O.o  It's kind of annoying having to re-arrange our entire chat options every single time :/ 

You can keep your shitty comments out of my thread, i don't want to be associated to some retarded racist prick who is mad cause his bot train got banned.

Every server need patch update to see new NPC. We can't make players teleport not for free. No one will come on event if teleport will not be free.

You update patch for:

1) See 2 new NPCs, one that will teleport you on event, second will teleport you back.

2) To see your present and items from there.

Every server need patch update to see new NPC. We can't make players teleport not for free. No one will come on event if teleport will not be free.

You update patch for:

1) See 2 new NPCs, one that will teleport you on event, second will teleport you back.

2) To see your present and items from there.

I see! so it's because you guys use new NPC's not already implemented in the server? that makes sense xD but is there a way when we patch/update not to lose our chat option configurations? a file we can save and re-apply after every update so we don't have to re-arrange all of it again?

No. Patch will still think that you have damaged files. You can copy them in folder near client and just copy them back after update.

Shame on you Gm/staff.You could say  that we must have updated system and stuff before to start the event.And even after event finished u said that gk stay up more 5 minutes.I made update and even there was no GK i shouted and no answer.So shame on you. -1 for staff 

Shame on you Gm/staff.You could say  that we must have updated system and stuff before to start the event.And even after event finished u said that gk stay up more 5 minutes.I made update and even there was no GK i shouted and no answer.So shame on you. -1 for staff 

​There was announces for 2 days to update patch in game. Announce on forum.

​U think that all of us have time to enter and read all? Doesn't matter even after my update there was no gk and no answer from gm so still shame

Not our fault kid.

Game asked you to update patch as soon as you got online.

If you choose to ignore server messages, that's not our fault.

Patch was also announced here in forums, so there's no excuse.

​U think that all of us have time to enter and read all? Doesn't matter even after my update there was no gk and no answer from gm so still shame

​for the last 2 or 3 days there was an announcement in game every 30 minutes or so for everyone to update their clients, if you guys didnt, you cant blame us for that, the gatekeepers were removed after the event started, it was announced before the event that you had X minutes to get there and after the gatekeepers would be removed. i dont see how you guys could miss any of those announcements.

anyway, ty for everyone that joined, it was fun and good to see that A LOT of ppl still want to have some fun with others and not just only grind their eyes out to be the top level on server.

Not our fault kid.

Game asked you to update patch as soon as you got online.

If you choose to ignore server messages, that's not our fault.

Patch was also announced here in forums, so there's no excuse.

​You should also stop ignoring people. And for ur info i didn't played last 3-4 days so first check and after tell me  to update or to see better that u made info's.

P.S Maybe i am older than you so stop making people kids smarter

Ignoring how?

I'm 30, so I won't be taking advice from kids at this time of my life, even less from a grown up crying because he didn't know there was a patch available.

I don't need to check if you played or not before having an event, you should!

You should be the one interested on keeping up to date with patches and news.

TODAY when you logged in for the event, the sign saying you should update was still there, so I repeat: THERE. IS. NO. EXCUSE.

Next time read server news when you log in or just use the patcher when things are not working as they should.

Did I make myself clear or I have to draw an explaining graph on Paint?

My 2 cents:

1) Instead of waiting, doing nothing and reading moronic shouts of other players for 20 effing minutes, you could've just said "Make a macro and be ther at 8:30.

2) please, PLEASE, for the love of god, post changelogs for client updates. Finding out which modified files I can use from previous versions and which not is a chore I'll gladly skip the next time around...

Other than that: thanks for the effort you put into events, it's a welcome break ;)

Not our fault kid.

won't be taking advice from kids​

The fuck is this?

i 500% agree with NicolaasNL getting moderator, hes got a high post count, good amounts of likes, active, talks to people well, etc etc.

Spidee? 1 month on forums, 27 posts, real? lol

And this guy Defiant!? Also a low post count considering the amount of time he's been registered so clearly hasnt been active with the community and who talks like a teenager on a power trip lol. Scarface's english is obviously bad so you probably could give him a little break, and by ''ignoring people'' he clearly meant never being able to reach out to GM's in game just like i said on the OP. If you apply to act as an ''authority figure'' with the public you should at least learn how to work with others in a proper manner, you said in your application you're 30, might wanna act like it.

..Cant believe that was the 2 other guys who made the top 3 choices after me and sett cancelled our applications xD 

edit: oh noes. the 24 hours ban cause the little teenager is mad. hahahaha :(:( 

• Like 1