Koll

Bot Hunters Recruitment

Dear friends!

The bot problem affects all of us. And you, honest players who see people achieve something in the game with botting, and us, the administration, which sees how players, wanting to get everything at once, destroy all, where we have invested so much time and effort. And now we have to put all our strength in the fight against bots.

Both you and us can see that the threads about bots are showing up very often. You telling us about the bots all the time, but as an individual reporting a bot in Skype - you can not see the whole picture of the work on erasing bots from our server.

Since at the moment our defense is still in development and it is not just words, we are really working on protection and, unfortunately, as it was said previously, we can not take already someone's achievements, because they are not configured for the Classic, we declare Bot Hunter Recruitment.

For users, who think that 90% of the server will be banned because of personal beliefs, etc. - don't worry. Bot Hunters won't have the option to block bots themselves. The decision to lock will be taken by the administration, after providing irrefutable evidence from the Hunter.

Requirements for candidates:
- High online time
- Availability of Skype
- Knowledge of the rules of the server and the ability to determine the violation

The format of the application:
- Your name
- Your nickname in the game
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work?
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work?
- Do you have experience in this area?
- Your Skype

All bot hunters at the beginning will pass the internship and after passing that stage successfully you will be rewarded for your work.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

Requirements for candidates:
- High online time
- Availability of Skype
- Knowledge of the rules of the server and the ability to determine the violation

- Your name- Eris
- Your nickname in the game - xibalba/roses
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work? I don't  get this question reword?
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work?  I work from home so I can  be on when ever / any time Im not asleep. You see me on skype often..
- Do you have experience in this area?  I was an administrator, chief gm, and developer of L2 Heaven or Hell. We introduced all the latest content to the hell bound client and finished writing skills when no one anywhere else did. Added tons of custom content using only the in game dynamics and things made by NC soft as not to break rules of altering game. Was truely a noteable  high rate, high stat pvp server. I was also a part of several other L2j projects following that and prior to my time at l2hoh I helped several servers bug test and bug find. Servers like l2pvpx.  Ofcourse I have experience with gming and everything along with it. Personal GM time accepting PM's direct, hordes in many languages.  Doing GM events and stimulating the community. 
- Your Skype- you already have me added - starts with Eris

Hopefully persons assigned this task aren't shorted any tools to get it done.

- Your name - (Alexander Kondrat'ev) 
- Your nickname in the game - (TanyRadiance)
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work? (4 hours a day during week days and 6+ hours during wekends)
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work? (During week days  from 11 am - 3 pm "NY" time, during wekends all day/night long)
- Do you have experience in this area? Previously highly expericned bot's user "Adrenaline, Walker"
- Your Skype "vikk_65"

PS: Me and my friends come to play here for a long time. We planning to stay here for many month and we are ready to do evrything to make our server better. I am perfectly speaking Russian and English languages. Knowledge of this languages will help me in my "Bot Hunter" work.

Best, Alex.

- Your name-Shawn
- Your nickname in the game-Banes
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work?-15+ hours daily
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work?-all times
- Do you have experience in this area?-Yes, Ive botted myself, I know what to look for, how to track bots, where to look and everything there is to know about botting
- Your Skype- everyone already knows my Skype. all admins already have it.

• Haha 1

- Your name :: Branko
- Your nickname in the game :: Alagondar
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work? :: I work shifts, 4 on 4 off, I can be on 12+ hours on off days and about 3-4 hours on on days.
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work? :: My shifts rotate so it will change every time.
- Do you have experience in this area? :: I botted myself with an entire 9 man train back in C4 during L2 NA NC SOFT. I know how bots look like, what programs botters use, and how they behave. I have never been caught botting during that time (although that was probably due to the incompetence of NC soft). I am collective, analytical, persistent, I cross my "T"s and dot my "I"s and I follow procedure.
- Your Skype branko.maslakovic

- Your name Jan Špicl
- Your nickname in the game Bruli
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work? around 3-5hours daily
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work? mostly 10:00-24:00
- Do you have experience in this area? i was gm in czech project 
- Your Skype Jan Šmajdalf Špicl

- Your name Dainis
- Your nickname in the game Brood
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work? I can 12h+, my will depends on salary.
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work? Any
- Do you have experience in this area? Yes, i have the ability to differ player from bot.
- Your Skype Don't want to show it in public.

Your name- Alex
Your nickname in the game - Reactteam
How long you can / are willing to pay to work? I play in a game about 10-12 hours, we can discuss salary in Skype
At what time of day (day / night) you can work?  I can work  from morning till night. 
Do you have experience in this area?  No but i have a lot of time and aspiration
- Your Skype- reactteam1

Have you thought about applying artificial intelligence to solve your bot/chat moderation problems? I'm by no means advanced, but I'd be willing to help provided you have data I can work with (e.g. logs and other player information you record during gameplay).

Edited by youjintou
Corrected a grammatical error

17 minutes ago, youjintou said:

Have you thought about applying artificial intelligence to solve your bot/chat moderation problems? I'm by no means advanced, but I'd be willing to help provided you have data I can work with (e.g. logs and other player information you record during gameplay).

I think I'm not fully understand you.

I think he suggesting that he would like to help u with artificial intelligence software :) with some algoritme will ban people ? for example algortme would ban those people who at one time pm 50 people in gh with same information 1:1 (aden sellers do that) boom ban

• Like 2

- High online time
- Availability of Skype

- Your name - "Vyacheslav"
- Your nickname in the game - Moonway
- How long you can / are willing to pay to work? - work 12h/day , salary discuss skype(possible trial opportunity)
- At what time of day (day / night) you can work? - 08.00 - 20.00
- Do you have experience in this area? - Not 
- Your Skype - slvodessa