Gulfy

Spoil rate looks like X0,5...

Same thing happen in Official server, even worse because they have lower spoil rate than this server.

You have just to know one thing, spoil begin to be good after lv 30, before you spoil a bunch of crap.

kids rates are fine. it's not flat x3 rates as we used too.... classic spoil rate is 0.17 (if i am not wrong), so spoil here is x0.51

The real probleme is intolerant ppl. Refuse all dwarf in party and and refusing spoiler who spoils their mob. While he has lost nothing and gained everything .. More mats on economy= Better economy.. price= down

Spoiling works as intented. Look at Database of the russian classic version, you will find the x1 spoil rates there (use a browser translator  etc.) Spoil chance on this server is x2, Mat amount x1. 
All this servers where the eyes at Dion spoil insane amounts of mats etc. etc. are all custom made and FAR away from the original Lineage II.  You have to spoil weapon and armor parts, enchant scrolls etc if you want to make money with a spoiler. 

The real probleme is intolerant ppl. Refuse all dwarf in party and and refusing spoiler who spoils their mob. While he has lost nothing and gained everything .. More mats on economy= Better economy.. price= down

​The real problem is 20% of dwarves I encountered on this server are assholes who also steal drops and exp and spoil without asking, and 75% are assholes on their way to stun a train pulling tank.

I really need to stop spamming every thread with this, but it is kind of big and related to many things (threads).

I dont invite spoilers in party anymore. They are just leeching xp for low spoil rate, it's a waste of time. A lot of spoilers aren't sharing spoiled mats to the party anyway. This is just viable if he is from your clan, and you have a trade/craft system in.