Gulfy

Increse Spoil Rate

I think spoil rate should be incresed its useless to used this character for now. U have better chance for drop like to spoil something...

man u dont know how to spoil and then you spoil starts then;)

​Ohh really??? Its so difficult.... But its little stupid when u have chance from mob 1/8 for spoil on rate X1 and after 100 mobs 1 get item LOL

It says spoil rate x2 right? Then why the hell when monsters chance is 45-50% to give material remains the same?  We were spoiling fire archers for braided hemps... In forgotten temple. And they gave hems like 40-50% chance... so if the chance is retail like what does this x2 spoil gives? Tell me...

It says spoil rate x2 right? Then why the hell when monsters chance is 45-50% to give material remains the same?  We were spoiling fire archers for braided hemps... In forgotten temple. And they gave hems like 40-50% chance... so if the chance is retail like what does this x2 spoil gives? Tell me...

​If you look at L2central atm (here), they raised spoil/drop rate since last update (Age of Splendor) and it's not accurate with this server.

If you use archived L2 central before few update back to 1.0, you will see real spoil rate : Look here (13.42% - 16.50%).