Sign in to follow this  
ayeme

Bot report reward. & offensive players

Hey i saw in another post that we would get rewarded a small bit for reporting those bots. then later i was told it was only in ticket system. and neiter there i got any reward. 

i really suggest you find your self a bot hunting team of gms. and some online community managers for people that harrass other people in chats etc. and have offensvive character names

• Like 2

Hey i saw in another post that we would get rewarded a small bit for reporting those bots. then later i was told it was only in ticket system. and neiter there i got any reward. 

i really suggest you find your self a bot hunting team of gms. and some online community managers for people that harrass other people in chats etc. and have offensvive character names

​That's a nice idea but people that get harassed should send a ticket. Anyway I'm supporting it ^_^

• Like 1

Part of games.
When someone kills you and you lose 10%+ exp , It is a fundamental rights to defend with the only weapon that is insulting.

Whoever seeks to piss off the people. is necessarily expected to receive insults.

Part of games.
When someone kills you and you lose 10%+ exp , It is a fundamental rights to defend with the only weapon that is insulting.

Whoever seeks to piss off the people. is necessarily expected to receive insults.

​But PK is also a fundamental part of L2 ^_^

Part of games.

​Since this is a 3x server, why isn't the exp loss 3x less? Its something I have always wondered. 
Instead of losing 10%, you would lose 3.3%. Idk it just seems logical that it would be like that. 
I mean its whatever, I just buy CoL from some random in town and buy a brez. Not that hard. 

Part of games.

​Since this is a 3x server, why isn't the exp loss 3x less? Its something I have always wondered. 
Instead of losing 10%, you would lose 3.3%. Idk it just seems logical that it would be like that. 
I mean its whatever, I just buy CoL from some random in town and buy a brez. Not that hard. 

​Take this for an example:

In the official server (x1) you lose 10% from dying

In this server (x3) the logic says that you should lose 30% from dying, but it's not, instead is 10% just like RU version. I don't know if you get my point.

Is simple; if you level faster, then It will take you less time to catch that 10%, making it 3,3% is a non sense change.

Last thing I have to say, if you guys are upset with 10% being too much don't even bother playing the official server, though the Innova server is gonna be 4% EXP lost, their server is x1, so it's like if we lose 12% EXP here.

Part of games.

In this server (x3) the logic says that you should lose 30% from dying, but it's not, instead is 10% just like RU version. I don't know if you get my point.

Is simple; if you level faster, then It will take you less time to catch that 10%, making it 3,3% is a non sense change.

Last thing I have to say, if you guys are upset with 10% being too much don't even bother playing the official server, though the Innova server is gonna be 4% EXP lost, their server is x1, so it's like if we lose 12% EXP here.

​Well you multiply the rates to make it easier for the server's population to level, not harder.
Making a 30% exp on death is counter-intuitive, you might as well just reset the rates to 1x at that point. 
Cant play the official server, not in EU/RU.
I just dislike the fact that its always a 10% loss, and not based on level. I digress. I average about 1 death per day anyways. 15k on a brez is nothing to fret about since I got my end game gear at level 20, but it will be tedious on other players.  

Part of games.

​Well you multiply the rates to make it easier for the server's population to level not harder.
Making a 30% exp on death is counter-intuitive, you might as well just reset the rates to 1x at that point. 
Cant play the official server, not in EU/RU.
I just dislike the fact that its always a 10% loss, and not based on level. I digress. I average about 1 death per day anyways. 15k on a brez is nothing to fret about, but it will be tedious on other players.  

​Yep, I get your point. It will be tedious at high lvl to recover 10% EXP, maybe they should lower it to 4% or something like that.

There is Death's Deal Certificate in the shop :D

​Yes but I don't believe this appears to be a solution for the casual player.

The players that are level 40+ are not the ones keeping the server alive, its the ones who are level 1-30. Allowing healthy transition into server growth for noobies to grow and flourish. 

Now what happens when most of these casuals get to level 40 in a couple of months, and lose 10% exp on death. They cant make efficient use of the death deal certificate since they don't play as much, the more you play, the more value you get out of the certificate. And considering that this is a private server (not official) it is essentially free to make a perma red character with 0 consequences. Players are not paying a subscription fee.

If someone is going around killing a bunch of characters that is 10-20 levels below them, and they lose 10% on death. I assume thats already happening from the screenshots that have been posting on the forums, whats going to happen?

Since the server is 3x, and classic 1.0, it is evolving faster than a official server. Especially since people already botted the fk out of the server, banned or not, they messed with the servers economy. There is limited content until the server updates. Hardcore players will eventually get bored, make smurfs, and perma red pk everyone. I guess the real question is, when is the server going to update to 2.0?

In classic you lost 10% Crooked creek. But thats not the problem with this server..  But im sure this server is gonna die soon. when they stop makeing money they will most likely start a new server.

In classic you lost 10% Crooked creek. But thats not the problem with this server..  But im sure this server is gonna die soon. when they stop makeing money they will most likely start a new server.

​They won't stop making money if they know how to maintain the server, which I think they do pretty well.

​No, it's 4% per death on RU classic since last update 1.5 (Age of Splendor).

This bot report reward system is sh1t. I was updating videos and stuff to  report such a players like 40 minutes... And what did I get? The same auto message to all of my tickets :

Lolz.jpg

Im wasting my time with all of this... And once asked GM in skype what is this 1,2,3,4,5... had no response. Hell know what to type where what is "a right way to post" ... Already posted nick ,time , date , provided a link ig...
 With such a broken system like this Id better ignore bots or grief them , because It's not worth my time providing  screenshots video links and stuff like that.
Let's say I can play 2 hours per day l2 40 minutes spending for bot reports... 80 minutes left to play. And will I get something of it? - Nothing...  Thats what kind of rewarding system it is.