JohnTravolta

[POLL] OBT?

Beta Yes or Not  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Would you agree with OBT before live?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont have opinion

Going for vacation from 02 till 10th but im taking my laptop with me..... i cant miss this :)

omg i cant believe ppl is still doing that .. like old times .. omg :D fck ezz 

nop

at least 100 people need beta test! and there are many of those who are shy! 

​Nope, i have Vote for Beta ... Welcome to test it. If we have One.

i honestly have yet to understand if there will be another beta testing followed by a reset + live version next, or if we're going directly live the 15th with no wipes.

but considering that they apparently tested the client before, i hope we're just going live without issues on the 15th.

Draqla said that there will be open beta when they are ready. I bet that when beta ends they will wipe players "achievements" which is right thing to do!

Draqla said that there will be open beta when they are ready. I bet that when beta ends they will wipe players "achievements" which is right thing to do!

and that's fine, but what's not clear is if they will do another OBT for testing purposes before the 15th, or if it's actually planned for the 15th.

checking stuff again to make further bug fixes is ok, it's just that the way the site it's being promoted right now with prizes and everything makes it looks like it will go directly Live on the 15th without any other OBTs before.

and that's fine, but what's not clear is if they will do another OBT for testing purposes before the 15th, or if it's actually planned for the 15th.

checking stuff again to make further bug fixes is ok, it's just that the way the site it's being promoted right now with prizes and everything makes it looks like it will go directly Live on the 15th without any other OBTs before.

​Uh... now I understood what you mean... May 15th is the kick off date. However Draqla said that we will have an OBT before that date. We waiting for the announcement. But even if no OBT happen... I will still play :D