Sign in to follow this  
AngeLofDarknesS

banned shut1love ?????? wtf

Hello
I am a spectator of the popular Russian streamer l2 => Shut1love
Just today, while the Stream he was given the ban, for unknown reasons, 250 people at the moment who watched him at this moment can confirm
I would like to know the reason for the ban in public, since the identity of the public and it's mayhem on your part

• Like 3

His supports were bots.

​Good thing it weren't his supports and he hasn't had running some kind of bot on his Computer while streaming. The Admin didn't even check anything, there was a guy running with him LivingOfDream he wasn't even in a Skype conversation with him and got banned aswell.

#FreeShut1love Admins must unban him! I am going to leave this server.  90%  of people on the server USE BOT AND U KNOW THAT. And of course Top-PK was banned aswell. What a shit admins.

Party was banned because of using bot on supports. It doesn't matter if he know accounts or no. 

This player was already spotted on bot and was unbanned 1 time.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

His supports were bots.

​Good thing it weren't his supports and he hasn't had running some kind of bot on his Computer while streaming. The Admin didn't even check anything, there was a guy running with him LivingOfDream he wasn't even in a Skype conversation with him and got banned aswell.

​This char was in party with bots.

• Like 1

Party was banned because of using bot on supports. It doesn't matter if he know accounts or no. 

server free operating software
and the presence of the bot is at 90% of players (2015)
ie if someone will come to the party and to the bots will not know that it will get banned?

WTF

BAN ALL SERVER MB?

• Like 3

His supports were bots.

​Well yeah but the Character wasn't running on a bot nor he had a bot running on his Computer, like what if i join a party to exp would i get banned if a guy has running a bot without my knowledge?

• Like 1

His supports were bots.

​Well yeah but the Character wasn't running on a bot nor he had a bot running on his Computer, like what if i join a party to exp would i get banned if a guy has running a bot without my knowledge?

​Well, it wasn't without his knowledge now, was it?

His supports were bots.

His supports were bots.

​it is impossible not to know us, do not you
this is only speculation, and that the administration is trying to be competent in their work, never will ban for any guesses

His supports were bots.

​There was never a discussion about them botting on their stream nor did the other guy "meh" said that he is running a bot he just said im gonna make them follow you.

I've personally seen this guy in multiple parties with full bot assistance. Just because you set yourself to follow doesn't mean you're not guilty. I've seen the guy accrue 50k+ Karma multiple times and I know, one way or another based on the longevity of this server and personal evaluation, that this is a sadistic man. The way he laughed when he killed 2-3 people. I almost, just almost, expected to see his table rise ever so slightly from his manhood pressing excitedly into the under side of the table while he slaughtered 30-50 helpless people half his ability.

Keep this sadist bastard banned imo.

There is no way he does what he does (kills, delevels, and then levels, and then repeats) the way he does.

+2 cents

• Like 2

im glad watching admins banning people (bots). Obviusly those pets belongs to Shut1love, so +1 to admins.

u might check Coal Mines and Mithril Mines to ban all those bot players who are selling Adena from russians players.

The real reason he got ban is because a lot of people were crying on forum and nobody could kill him. Sad story...

​lol^^

the ppl that could kill him dont care about him and are too lazy to run to FoR or around Dion...

​Admins giving people a 2nd chance after using bots and they give a shit, then don't cry a river. To be honest, I prefer a server with less people and almost no bots than a server full of people that waste second chances. People that really love the game and fair play will stay and that's what matters, at least for me.

Edited by Kse
  • Like 1

☐ Not rekt ☑ Rekt ☑ Really Rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt ☑ Cash4Rekt.com ☑ Grapes of Rekt ☑ Ship Rekt ☑ Rekt markes the spot ☑ Caught rekt handed ☑ The Rekt Side Story ☑ Singin' In The Rekt ☑ Painting The Roses Rekt ☑ Rekt Van Winkle ☑ Parks and Rekt ☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King ☑ Star Trekt ☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air ☑ A Game of Rekt ☑ Rektflix ☑ Rekt it like it's hot ☑ RektBox 360 ☑ The Rekt-men ☑ School Of Rekt ☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt ☑ Rekt and Roll ☑ Professor Rekt ☑ Catcher in the Rekt ☑ Rekt-22 ☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince ☑ Great Rektspectations ☑ Paper Scissors Rekt ☑ RektCraft ☑ Grand Rekt Auto V ☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 ☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt ☑ Rekt It Ralph ☑ Left 4 Rekt ☑ www.rekkit.com ☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt ☑ The Shawshank Rektemption ☑ The Rektfather ☑ The Rekt Knight ☑ Fiddler on the Rekt ☑ The Rekt Files ☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt ☑ Forrekt Gump ☑ The Silence of the Rekts ☑ The Green Rekt ☑ Gladirekt ☑ Spirekted Away ☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day ☑ The Rekt Knight Rises ☑ The Rekt King ☑ REKT-E ☑ Citizen Rekt ☑ Requiem for a Rekt ☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass ☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt ☑ Braverekt ☑ Batrekt Begins ☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey ☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street ☑ Rekt's Labyrinth ☑ 12 Years a Rekt ☑ Gravirekt ☑ Finding Rekt ☑ The Arekters ☑ There Will Be Rekt ☑ Christopher Rektellston ☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale ☑ The Rekt Ultimatum ☑ Shrekt ☑ Rektal Exam ☑ Rektium for a Dream ☑ www.Trekt.tv ☑ Erektile Dysfunction