Sign in to follow this  
Rinek

[ENG/NA]Greed Clan

I am one of the many casual Americans playing with the harbingers clan, welcome and good luck. There is no doubt the landscape will change on the server after a month or two and I'm sure those of us that will remain I am sure will meet in game more often than not.

i thought that u preferred to play on retail, considering the last pm 9_9

anyhow, if you guys changed your mind and decided to come(and stay) here, let me know if you're still open for recruitments.

Yes we would prefer to play on retail but EU classic confirmed today it will not be out for months and months. So we will be moving here. We are still recruiting looking for some good solid members. More info on our site

Fenrir if your gonna play with us come post your class on forums, we are getting a list together

​filling the app right now. however, the in-game nickname will be different for the OBT period, since i plan to keep the original for the Live version.

[edit] still haven't got the email for the accaunt verification ._.

Playing here during my off time, PK, enjoy some NA English game time. What's your guys' plan going forward, here or JP?

i've tried to re-send the accaunt verification e-mail 5 times now, and i still haven't got any e-mail for the validation.

i even tried with different e-mails but still got nothing, so i guess there must be some issues with enjin.

in any case, i'll just try to contact you in game when i'm online.

Playing here during my off time, PK, enjoy some NA English game time. What's your guys' plan going forward, here or JP?

​Hey are you Drak? if so sup bro. Thanks for the help

Will be playing here. been playing L2 since beta pretty much :P Lionna, Bartz, Franz, New Bartz and Shilen. Not sure what class i will make yet, depends on the CP or clan i'll be playign with :)

If you guys are still going to play here let me know.