Sign in to follow this  
Rinek

[ENG/NA]Greed Clan

Are u guys still planning to play here ? If so, I am an abyss walker... 

​pretty sure they never came here after all lol

Are u guys still planning to play here ? If so, I am an abyss walker... 

​pretty sure they never came here after all lol

​Pretty sure they will come, we just need an exact live date.

Same group of people recruiting for Fate now pm silverranger, pieze, shintakuix or platinumdrgn in game for invite/ TS info recruiting all classes ecspecially buffers.

Why not make a thread for fate instead of bumping a dead thread with your shit clan loll

​Why not concentrate on leveling instead of trolling the forum Haplo, I bumped it because everyone is drawn to a thread that has nearly 3000 post's on it, your such a waste of space.

Why not make a thread for fate instead of bumping a dead thread with your shit clan loll

​Why not concentrate on leveling instead of trolling the forum Haplo, I bumped it because everyone is drawn to a thread that has nearly 3000 post's on it, your such a waste of space.

500% sure my clan lvl / clan skill and my char lvl is higher than you guys so im fine :) been spoiling some shits around Dion :P I was just trying to help you, i mean i know you guys are a bunch of joke, but come on :P Maybe if your clan had your own clan thread it would attract more players.. I'm getting kinda tired of the spam PM/clan application your ''members'' asking to join my clan are doing, can't blame them for wanting to join something better but still.. 9_9

500% sure my clan lvl / clan skill and my char lvl is higher than you guys so im fine :) been spoiling some shits around Dion :P I was just trying to help you, i mean i know you guys are a bunch of joke, but come on :P Maybe if your clan had your own clan thread it would attract more players.. I'm getting kinda tired of the spam PM/clan application your ''members'' asking to join my clan are doing, can't blame them for wanting to join something better but still.. 9_9

​now people leaving your clan and coming to us :( im getting tired of it! what kinda douche mandates playtime on a private server

​now people leaving your clan and coming to us :( im getting tired of it! what kinda douche mandates playtime on a private server

What? Hahaha i dont mandate playtime LOL. Nobody left my clan hahaha. Were full.. ??? Keep lying little random :)

What? Hahaha i dont mandate playtime LOL. Nobody left my clan hahaha. Were full.. ??? Keep lying little random :)

Look who is talking. The guy who took money from people and leveled up "his" clan and exp skill :)

Or even better maybe I should give admins information they need to ban you and some your fellows for botting? I have SSs, some fraps even TS recordings how you and your close friends are botting here.

Look who is talking. The guy who took money from people and leveled up "his" clan and exp skill :)

Or even better maybe I should give admins information they need to ban you and some your fellows for botting? I have SSs, some fraps even TS recordings how you and your close friends are botting here.

​This post is so lame....miserable person.

Btw clan is lvl 2 and full, we have exp skill... dont know where this hate comes from and why. Platinumdragon used to spit on this classic project since day 1. And now he is leading clan here. And yes, he acts like 12y old.

​This post is so lame....miserable person.

Btw clan is lvl 2 and full, we have exp skill... dont know where this hate comes from and why. Platinumdragon used to spit on this classic project since day 1. And now he is leading clan here. And yes, he acts like 12y old.

​I love you too. Btw, Is Striker happy with botting?

P.S. Sorry for thrash talking. I just could not skip this topic.

​More lies from a desperate noob in Fate? Go ahead and report us, im waiting for the ban......... Oh wait, im not botting :)  Go ahead and post everything, show me your fraps and all.. oh wait you dont have anything

how did i ''take'' money from people? it's a clan, we work together to get clan lvls and clan skills.. You know.. that thing is called team play.

So funny platdragon thinks he ''took members from us'' by recruiting you.. like you ver was in Exiles LOL. Anyways enjoy wasting your time in Fate :P 

​More lies from a desperate noob in Fate? Go ahead and report us, im waiting for the ban......... Oh wait, aint botting. Go ahead and post everything, show me your fraps and everything.. oh wait you dont have anything

how did i ''take'' money from people? it's a clan, we work together to get clan lvls and clan skills.. You know.. that thing called team play.. rofl.

plat thinks he took a member from us by recruitign you? lolll you were never in Exiles hahaha. keep crying babe

​Sorry I am not in clan any at the moment, there is no point to join, so don't spit shjt here :) Oh wait, you already expelled people 4 people from clan 3 days ago cause "they did not wanted give you adena". And don't say you didn't cause you were happy on teamspeak when 1 guy was angry about it.

Btw, there is no point to report at this moment. Please keep playing, I will be happy later ;) Cya.