Sign in to follow this  
afrou

Bot vs 9ppl party

1st think i want to say. I dont want to complain about server, i rly like to play here but i would love to have some answers.

Many ppl are complaining about bots (y i understand that) . But xp without proper support is rly hard. Bots/clickers helps many players to not get insane after playing lineage 2 so long. I just wanna know your priority. As i can see u will finish bot protection soon. Ppl have to be active, BUT what about parties ? we should exp without bd, sws ? or we just should make parties with 1 DD and support? Im not wondering that those dds want to use autoklickers/ bots, its fcking INSANE lol.

Im fine with bot protection, actually i dont care. But i think  Bot protection < 9 ppl party. My cp cant exp together cause of that and it just make game complicated. We have to join

many different parties (random)  to lvl up our supports.

So as i said i dont want to complain. This server is in many ways better than 4game ( i played at ru classic for a long time) . I just want to know future of this server and priorities.

P.s. sorry for my english its not that good :)

Hello. As we told earlier we invited additional reverse engineer that start working on bot protection. So we have 2 people, 1 working only on party system, 2nd only on bot protection. Bot protection was made some parts already before he came, so for him it was not so hard to just finish it. After he finish it, they will both at the same time fixing party system. 

If all with fix will be ok. After we make bot protection it can take 2 - 3 days to fix party. But if all goes well, without crushing test server and etc.

• Like 1

Haha at last you invited one more engineer within a team good move :) +1
Another question what will you do with adena spammers?  OK pm now is harder to sell adena cause whisper chat is only from level 21... But now I see in all towns spamming ir normal chat their selling adenas. I cant even see any normal chat because of constant spam. Maybe 2-3 Times a day any random GM could just sweep in all towns adena spammers? 

1 Adena spammer found - jail/ban. 2nd one jaol/ban. 3rd one jail/ban. ...   Ofc it would take like 10-20 minutes of your time and I understand that It might annoy but believe me  they annoying normal players a lot. Especially new ones...

Hello!I need 1 answer from GM.server it's 1 month open and you can log with many bot programs...and now you tell me that u will add adibot system after 1 month...many ppl use programs and now it's far away and at lvl and gear from the most players...bot can balance that difference...With hands play u need 1 month to to get them at lvl...u MUST use antiprograme system from the start or never...botters now are like gods in server 50 lvl full c...adibot will destroy the server...go use capha it's nice way to ban character away from keyboard...end that ppl here they say that they don't use programs and ban botter it's sure that they play with bot not on main char but have bots or they are 40 plus lvl and done worry about bot now because will have advance for a long time...sorry for my bad English!

Hello!I need 1 answer from GM.server it's 1 month open and you can log with many bot programs...and now you tell me that u will add adibot system after 1 month...many ppl use programs and now it's far away and at lvl and gear from the most players...bot can balance that difference...With hands play u need 1 month to to get them at lvl...u MUST use antiprograme system from the start or never...botters now are like gods in server 50 lvl full c...adibot will destroy the server...go use capha it's nice way to ban character away from keyboard...end that ppl here they say that they don't use programs and ban botter it's sure that they play with bot not on main char but have bots or they are 40 plus lvl and done worry about bot now because will have advance for a long time...sorry for my bad English!

​+1