Sign in to follow this  
ghost007

bot (poll)

bot (poll)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. to bot or not to bot.... that is the question..

• bot
    • no bot

What is the point of playing a Dark Souls 2. With bots? You really play? What glorification, what's the damned interest to come to a game if you not play?

It is as if I was playing with a friend's Super Smash Bros. then instead of taking the joystick, I let my friends play against npc

​You may understand the game wrong. The game is PvP actually, the PvE part is only the long way for the PvP part. Its like that... 80% pvp and 20% pvp. if you dont use bots its 95% pve and 5% pvp

​not in the good old days...

Man we had the sweetest pvp at the lowest levels... you just did pve to pvp.. i mean for the spot ( and the lulz )

the only problem i had with bots... in L2... the auto cp spam later and the alarm which kinda ruined the pvp.

​what alarm? dunno that feature. Just returned to l2 and haven't played after GF.

Atleast to stop a bit of this fuking nonsense just delete dualbox for PA and we will have half less bots. Maybe.

​ok, server's staff member still need to eat, what plan can you provide them for making money from their project when remove dualbox privilege for PA

Atleast to stop a bit of this fuking nonsense just delete dualbox for PA and we will have half less bots. Maybe.

​And what about us who already played boxed and struggled to do soo? 

Who said assist is not permitted? U can always make macros my friend and play with dualscreen. 

agree dual box is not the problem...

the problem is simple...russian sellers with farm dwarfs bots...

its not even players with bot assists...

for me assist with a bot is hepfull in a low server like this one..for so many reasons...

specially when its allready almost a month of server with bots...

so if u really wanna play without then when new antibot system takes over wipe the server too...

or else just put captcha and jail for an hour first time...more secont etc..

and atleast that way everyone will have the same benefits from bot assist.....

and not random bans based on whos lucky and whos not...like a friend of mine that got banned for what ?really what?

for botting ? i say again server is fullll on bots...so what ?

and my friend could easy make russian way of making adena cause we know how to put multiple boxes in only one pc...

but he didnt he even got premium for dual box....and still got banned...

and no im not gonna tell u how to put more boxes...but really with all this exploits for all this time..asking me to play manual in here is just ridiculous...

i really like this server.. but gms should do a reality check.....is 2015 and most of the players play this game for 10 years or so....

and those players will not press that damn healing potion 23253256 times a day...(for example)

so unban chars and let the people play...and all that personel that works for antibotting use them for something better like bugs and russian sellers...

​And what about us who already played boxed and struggled to do soo? 

Who said assist is not permitted? U can always make macros my friend and play with dualscreen. 

Thats why just wait for bot protection and stop crying everyone here. If you dont know what is fair play go and bot. Idc.

Thats why just wait for bot protection and stop crying everyone here. If you dont know what is fair play go and bot. Idc.

Not requoting don't want to make a big quote requote etc. But i'm missing u'r point. I haven't cried spammed etc. It was just my two cents on the matter. And what do u mean about fair play? Cause i wanted to make a box it's not fair play-actually was forced into the decision once i started to read prp skills on this chronicle and after that i wanted to have my own buffer or ....cause i'm really missing u'r point? 

Not requoting don't want to make a big quote requote etc. But i'm missing u'r point. I haven't cried spammed etc. It was just my two cents on the matter. And what do u mean about fair play? Cause i wanted to make a box it's not fair play-actually was forced into the decision once i started to read prp skills on this chronicle and after that i wanted to have my own buffer or ....cause i'm really missing u'r point? 

​Why the hell you talk about box, when i'm talking about bot. I still think that more people use bots, who has premium, because it is easier to macro. 

What is the point of playing a Dark Souls 2. With bots? You really play? What glorification, what's the damned interest to come to a game if you not play?

It is as if I was playing with a friend's Super Smash Bros. then instead of taking the joystick, I let my friends play against npc

​You may understand the game wrong. The game is PvP actually, the PvE part is only the long way for the PvP part. Its like that... 80% pvp and 20% pvp. if you dont use bots its 95% pve and 5% pvp

​not in the good old days...

Man we had the sweetest pvp at the lowest levels... you just did pve to pvp.. i mean for the spot ( and the lulz )

the only problem i had with bots... in L2... the auto cp spam later and the alarm which kinda ruined the pvp.

​what alarm? dunno that feature. Just returned to l2 and haven't played after GF.

​Well.. some bots had an autoalarm... when gm´s did log in.. or when an enemy did teleport into your region.

So no more surprise pvp..people just loged off or did soe out.

oh and by the way.. people who play boxed with macros getting banned.. is realy... well stupid.

You can tell by 100% after 10 seconds if a healer / buffer is botted or macroed. If you don´t know the different.. you may never did play with macros / bot and shouldn´t judge people.

( yes iam against bots )

i don't understand why u are botting,why do u need to be top level in the first month?? there is no one rushing you,u can do pvp at lvl 1 until 40-50,u dont wanna have fun with low lvl pvp??????????  you guys dont understand the concept of lineage 2, u think u have to be lvl 50+ to start pvp and have fun? play when u have time,not set the bot and go to work, peace out