Isoroku

Recipes and materials calculator - worth to do?

Hello,

after another few years of break, I came back to L2 (probably again for short time :D). As maybe some of you remember, I've created simple editor for system-messages colors. Soon I'll upload new update for it. Anyway, in old time I've had idea for calculator, which allows you to input number of mats which you have and calculate how many do you still need for recipe or recipes. But because I didn't play some time I don't know if maybe there are some similar tools in use. And also I don't know if anyone would be willing/in need ot use it as this are not times, when even D/C items creation was a thing for many people and as I saw now guys with B grades are farming low lvl RB with full drops ^^ And maybe it's better to just buy full item than geting mats for it if you are not a crafter.

So now i'm asking for opinions, if it's worth to start working on app like this: calculator for recipes and materials.

• Thanks 1

bro, better do what you like. your calc is useless on this server, imho (maybe wouldn't be on another)

if you can, then create dmg calculator, or some kind of debuffs landing rate calculator. it would be useful on everyserver.

cheers!