Sign in to follow this  
Silcy

New people coming around

I am curious about the number of new players logging on daily on the server.
I came back to L2 classic club lately, after a nearly 4 year break and I can't simply find any low level group to do any bosses or similar activities as AoE parties etc in a lvl range of 20-50
(There was a group once, at enchanted valley)

What are your insights people? I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody

Yeah u are not gonna find any farming groups on low lvls. Unfortunately, currently first part (till u hit 3rd class i would say) is a single player game.

On 13.12.2021 at 20:56, Silcy said:

Мне любопытно, о количестве новых игроков вход в день на сервере.
Я вернулся в Л2 классик клубный в последнее время, после почти 4-летнего перерыва, и я просто не могу найти какие-либо низком уровне, что ни начальники, ни аналогичная деятельность как аое партиях и т. д. В диапазоне от 20 до 50 латов
(там была группа однажды, в волшебной долине)

каковы ваши выводы люди? Я с нетерпением жду известий от всех

there are newcomers and you can meet them, the gatherings of groups on Raid Boss 20-40 are also conducted periodically

The 30 minute delay in showing the RBs on the map contributes a lot to no more random parties. Now the RBs are properties of "pro" farmers, they should review this "improvement" which, in my opinion, only privileges a few. When I started in 2020 the parties around the RBs always brought people together and we made new friends.