Kse

Big Christmas Contest Winners!

Dear friends!

It is time to announce Christmas contest winners!

But first, we want to thank everyone, who put their time, effort and participated in the contest!

All works were amazing, so it was really hard to pick winners, took us hours of discussion, disagreements and compromising.

It came to the point, that we couldn't fit all works we loved the most into just 3 slots, so Art and Gift card categories got few extra winner slots.

And now let's celebrate our winners!

1. L2Classic.club Christmas Gift card:

DEADPOOLL 
JaneDo 
eXtremeBDSM 
Kim 
Asiasta 
Corruptor

2. L2Classic.club Christmas Video

darksinger 
FriedShrimps 
Omens 

3. L2Classic.club Christmas Comics

Mjou 
PJR 
Bluewings 

4. L2Classic.club Christmas Art

Dafne
Horus 
Pajuodele
Yaeogk

Congratulations!

All works, both Winners and Participants, will be posted tomorrow!

If you haven't find your name in the list, please, don't be sad and remember, that you made a great job, which is much appreciated by our whole team.
And seeing such big interest in the contest, we will continue making them a lot more often, so everyone will get more chances to win!

To claim your reward:

For the winners:

Send PM to Kse (not in live chat, just simple PM) from forum account listed above with message title: Christmas contest winner

Give me nickname of a character where you want your reward (reward can be split between several characters by your choice, just remember, that as soon as it's delivered, it can not be transferred to any other character) and names of hat/agathion and a cloak.

For participants:

Send PM to Kse (not in live chat, just simple PM) from forum account listed above with message title: Christmas contest participant

Give me nickname of a character where you want your reward (reward can be split between several characters by your choice, just remember, that as soon as it's delivered, it can not be transferred to any other character)

If you participated in more than one category and didn't win in any, you will get participant rewards for each category you participated in

If you participated in more than one category and won in one, you will get winner reward + participant rewards for each category you participated in without winning

Rewards delivery will start as soon as majority of participants will request it, so, please, be patient

Best regards,
Classic Team

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/26/2021 at 11:53 PM, Kse said:

All works, both Winners and Participants, will be posted tomorrow!

Почему еще нету? :) Хочеться уже посмотреть на творения игроков 

Dear friends!

Unfortunately, this contest couldn't stay away from bad moments, such as some participants playing unfair.

Against Contest participation rule:
Comics should be made based on your screenshots, your own hand or digital drawing. Screenshots or drawings have to be made by you, and not taken from the Internet

Participant Mulish still got an image from internet and just copied it.

Mulish work

IMG_20211224_011652.jpg

Some of works with the same pictures from the internet:

image.png

image.png

We do not accept such actions, when a player trying to win unfairly, so we had to make a decision on this situation.

Mulish is being withdrawn from the contest in ALL categories.

Winner's place in Art category is going to the next favorite - Pajuodele!

Pajuodele will also be contacted in private messages

We hated doing it on a New year eve, but we hope, it will be a good lesson for everyone, who is thinking of cheating in order to win.

And for everyone, who is waiting for the rewards!: This situation threw us a bit back, but we will still try to start sending rewards today. Please, accept our apologies.

Sincerely,
Classic Team

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kse said:

Dear friends!

Unfortunately, this contest couldn't stay away from bad moments, such as some participants playing unfair.

Against Contest participation rule:
Comics should be made based on your screenshots, your own hand or digital drawing. Screenshots or drawings have to be made by you, and not taken from the Internet

Participant Mulish still got an image from internet and just copied it.

Mulish work

IMG_20211224_011652.jpg

Some of works with the same pictures from the internet:

image.png

image.png

We do not accept such actions, when a player trying to win unfairly, so we had to make a decision on this situation.

Mulish is being withdrawn from the contest in ALL categories.

Winner's place in Art category is going to the next favorite - Pajuodele!

Pajuodele will also be contacted in private messages

We hated doing it on a New year eve, but we hope, it will be a good lesson for everyone, who is thinking of cheating in order to win.

And for everyone, who is waiting for the rewards!: This situation threw us a bit back, but we will still try to start sending rewards today. Please, accept our apologies.

Sincerely,
Classic Team

I got the idea yes, but still are my draws. I didnt take the draws from internet. I drew and painted it by own hand and I didnt even win in the comic category ._.

draw3.png

draw3.png

draw2.png

Edited by Mulish
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mulish said:

I got the idea yes, but still are my draws. I didnt take the draws from internet. I drew and painted it by own hand and I didnt even win in the comic category ._.

draw3.png

draw3.png

draw2.png

I don't see the copy at all 😂😂😂👍 Come on bro... 

• Haha 1

Rewards for winners were sent.
Only 1 missing:

Pajuodele

Please, send me your rewards and character names.

Now rewards for participants will start being delivered.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kse said:

Only 1 missing:

Pajuodele

Nick name           WMW

Color Title     golden

Agathion   One-eyed Bat Drove

Cloak        Holiday Silver Cloak

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kse said:

Only 1 missing:

Pajuodele

Thank you so much, and happy new year <3 

The event was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of creative people expressing themselves through their art.

Thanks to the administrators for being generous and to all participants, hugs.

• Like 1