Sign in to follow this  
scarface

death whisper spellbook

Since when death whisper spelbook has drop like an weapon? is impossible to kill 3-4 h and get o .Also since this is new and old chronicle u should add and make something like a drop /spoil patch cause u can't find anything on google (almost anything).If for a book we need days..what the hell.I hear many people farmed 2 days for it.This is not ok you know? Fix this and other things that must be fixed and let those non-sense event's away. End of story.THE BOOK IS NOT FULL DROP ..IS A FKING BOOK SO ..FIX THIS

Since when death whisper spelbook has drop like an weapon? is impossible to kill 3-4 h and get o .Also since this is new and old chronicle u should add and make something like a drop /spoil patch cause u can't find anything on google (almost anything).If for a book we need days..what the hell.I hear many people farmed 2 days for it.This is not ok you know? Fix this and other things that must be fixed and let those non-sense event's away. End of story.THE BOOK IS NOT FULL DROP ..IS A FKING BOOK SO ..FIX THIS

​its part of classic that spellbooks are hard to drop. So there isnt something to fix...it is like it should!

and if u think death whisper (chance here should be around 0,03%) is already a pain wait till u farm haste spellbook :D

its probably the rarest SB in game.

Worth on gran kain was 25kk :D (ppl farmed month's for it)

Edit: here the link for u: https://web.archive.org/web/20141229003627/http://l2central.info/classic/%D0%97%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9_%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7

wtv servers you played before classic, forget it. drop rates and chances in classic are different. there is nothing to fix here, so buckle up and have fun.

Played x1 servers and i got more things than here.And on x1 rates.But on x3 is a bug is not normal.I don't speack bull..sts.So this need to be fixed

​classic is a different gameplay as on all servers that u played before...

Even if is a new gameplay it shouldn't be that hard to get a stupid book.And beside that i wanna see xml or whatever file has this mob DROP. If a death whisper has this drop what will be drop for celestial book when chronicle will come 1/1000000 mobs? This book drop rate is a joke.

Also we need a drop/spoil patch since we don't find on any database some mobs drop/spoil .... if not this is sad.

Even if is a new gameplay it shouldn't be that hard to get a stupid book.And beside that i wanna see xml or whatever file has this mob DROP. If a death whisper has this drop what will be drop for celestial book when chronicle will come 1/1000000 mobs? This book drop rate is a joke.

Also we need a drop/spoil patch since we don't find on any database some mobs drop/spoil .... if not this is sad.

​If you want a database from Classic 1.0 you can use :

L2 central archived (google translate) or Plakis database (english)

And about Death Whisper spellbook, you can get it on Reinforced Monster Eye (0.001% - 0.01%) in Ivory Tower crater.

But i remember Draqla said they already changed spellbook droprate from recent update (Age of War or 1.3) and now you can get them with a higher chance HERE (0.01% - 0.05%), need a confirmation about that.

​If you want a database from Classic 1.0 you can use :

L2 central archived (google translate) or Plakis database (english)

And about Death Whisper spellbook, you can get it on Reinforced Monster Eye (0.001% - 0.01%) in Ivory Tower crater.

But i remember Draqla said they already changed spellbook droprate from recent update (Age of War or 1.3) and now you can get them with a higher chance HERE (0.01% - 0.05%), need a confirmation about that.

​Well i know that is new gameplay and is a hard server and also i killed reinforced eyes more than 7 h and nothing

​Well i know that is new gameplay and is a hard server and also i killed reinforced eyes more than 7 h and nothing

​i think ur main problem was/is that u didnt gather enough informations about classic before u joined the server.

all is fine about. and anyways if u dont wanna farm this book just buy it on market.

there are ppl selling it for around 1kk

1kk for a 40 lvl book is too much but this demonstrate that my teory is alive.Also today 2nd day of farming and  no book.As i said from the start the book drop rate is bugged or is a retard drop rate. Unbelivable ..killing 2'nd day there and nothing.Also if i'l calculate my time in ivory tower is more than 20h on eyes.So FIX THE FKING DROP RATE

1kk for a 40 lvl book is too much but this demonstrate that my teory is alive.Also today 2nd day of farming and  no book.As i said from the start the book drop rate is bugged or is a retard drop rate. Unbelivable ..killing 2'nd day there and nothing.Also if i'l calculate my time in ivory tower is more than 20h on eyes.So FIX THE FKING DROP RATE

​3 ppl (including 1 admin) told you already that the drop rate isnt bugged...we also linked u the drop chance of the offical database...what else needs to happen that u start to believe that in classic the drop rate for sb's/amulets is that low

• Like 1

I don't see any problems with the books being really hard to get. Its just more items that makes you super happy to get once you have them :)
As soon as the majority of players get to 40-50 the books will drop in prices though. As with all things in life.. supply and demand....