Sign in to follow this  
tomun

Little Boring

Hi there 
I was playing almost 2 weeks Already at Classic
I had long ... brake before this server
I'm play here because my friend remind me old time at L2 c1
But now we miss a few good things
Extreamly Boring same spots because.... map it's to small, and my favorite places just do not work 

Miss sieges, taking breath Girian [full of stores :] )and of course all active players

• Like 1

sieges come with the update to 1.5. Or 2.0 I do not know exactly. The same applies to the Map.
When the server receives the update is unknown.
Giran is full when more players 40+ or 50+ are and, c and b grade stuff to sell.
D Grade things you sell resonates better in Dion.
So just wait then Giran is also full.

Sorry for bad english

The server seems pretty empty. No fights for the spot , there is no point to keep login , just farm until the end of time. No bot protection implemented , no party of 9 fixed , no new maps .

The server seems pretty empty. No fights for the spot , there is no point to keep login , just farm until the end of time. No bot protection implemented , no party of 9 fixed , no new maps .

​Try cruma and be happy about -10 % :D

Not Cruma only :) We are watching all the map daily and see pvps etc happening.

Yes, online dropped a bit comparing to 1st week of the server, but it was expected because we knew not everyone is ready for such hardcore chronicles.

Now with implementation of bot protection we will run massive advertising campaign, will add bonuses for newcomers, meanwhile will fix party bug and server will get a second breath. And we will drop all our recourses for new 1.5 update with new zones, sieges etc.

• Like 1

​There is always a drop in player base after 1 or 2 months on all servers/games releases. The same will happen with the official server. Do you really think that everybody is ready for a x1 server? :S

First of all the other Classic server which is going to open is 1x and second of all it isn't NCSOFT a million dollar firm with a huge team that is making it...
It is a group who say they will make offcial Classic.. The information i have seen is nothing compared to real www.lineage2.com website, graphics or information..

Please stop calling it offcial or anything like this because it isn't and if there is bug there isn't going to be a huge team like NCSOFT behind that project..

I'm gonna laugh my ass of if anyone goes there and think everything is gonna be perfect..

First of all the other Classic server which is going to open is 1x and second of all it isn't NCSOFT a million dollar firm with a huge team that is making it...
It is a group who say they will make offcial Classic.. The information i have seen is nothing compared to real www.lineage2.com website, graphics or information..

Please stop calling it offcial or anything like this because it isn't and if there is bug there isn't going to be a huge team like NCSOFT behind that project..

I'm gonna laugh my ass of if anyone goes there and think everything is gonna be perfect..

​Innova (4game) is the official company for Lineage 2 EU.

"Innova Co. S.à r.l. (“Innova”), with its place of business in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and acting under the official and exclusive authorization (license) granted by NCSOFT Corp. (Republic of Korea)"

https://eu.4game.com/l2-user-agreement/

"Innova Co. S.à r.l. (“Innova”), with its place of business in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and acting under the official and exclusive authorization (license) granted by NCSOFT Corp. (Republic of Korea)"

Buying/granted an license to create a private server is what you can read.

1. They are NOT NCSOFT

2. They dont have a huge team and the knowlegde as NCSOFT

3. A website with very poor Graphic says it all

But keep People's Dream alive LOL - It isn't greener on the other side.

Buying/granted an license to create a private server is what you can read.

1. They are NOT NCSOFT

2. They dont have a huge team and the knowlegde as NCSOFT

3. A website with very poor Graphic says it all

But keep People's Dream alive LOL - It isn't greener on the other side.

​I will stay here, I won't move to Innova's server but you're wrong when you say that It's a private server. They have the right (given by NCSOFT) to publish the game in EU, so like it or not, whether they are or not NCSOFT, their server is OFFICIAL. 

​lol

serious ?

not quite sure on what level you guys are playing atm or in what server you playing but about 2 days ago we had close from 2 hours of pvp/pk for a good spot in ant nest. if you guys are rushed on level and are a bit ahead of the rest of comunity is normal you cant find any pvp for spots.

not quite sure on what level you guys are playing atm or in what server you playing but about 2 days ago we had close from 2 hours of pvp/pk for a good spot in ant nest. if you guys are rushed on level and are a bit ahead of the rest of comunity is normal you cant find any pvp for spots.

​the most ppl on the server are around 30-40. if are on 40+ areas then ppl is less and u think that server is dead. 

Hi there 
I was playing almost 2 weeks Already at Classic
I had long ... brake before this server
I'm play here because my friend remind me old time at L2 c1
But now we miss a few good things
Extreamly Boring same spots because.... map it's to small, and my favorite places just do not work 

Miss sieges, taking breath Girian [full of stores :] )and of course all active players

Sir if you are getting bored find yourself a CP/clan and do some activities with them like PvP and RB farming. But I can tell you that you are not going to find anything if you don't live in EU. I live in NA and I had to go to work when my clan was exping and pvping etc. When I came back from work nobody in my clan was online, the server is dead around 3 am - 10 am EU time. I had a NA clan but they all quit coz admins here don't do anything. Ok ok  they fixed adena drop 3 weeks after the start. GG

Nothing can be bored compared to waiting L2 pub to open since 2004

cant imagine how they can play without ingame beer? 

finnaly koreans released pub in age of splendor client, it is really huge improvement of game