Ntrance

Why is quest rewards x2 ?

Which is the balance on that and x3 exp and x3 adena ?

they really feel useless quests.. Getting them x3 will make it more "balanced" with the server... Beside the server needs more adena for better economy and it will make the spots more competitives

is there another reason to be x2?

pd: is catch the wind quest still "bugged" giving too much adena¿

True.This is actually the reason i signed up on this forum.Indeed the quest rewards are tremendously low up to the point that you ask yourself if it's even worth doing them.
Personally im one of those players that do any quest available considering how it benefits you even at the slightest point but here the case is trully different.Is any moderator here able to tell us if they even consider increasing them a little bit?

ques rewards are as they should be, server concept was made for it to have x2 reward on quests, you guys need to understand quests are not the way to get rich, they are a way for you to have some small extra income while you grind and level up.

San0 what you think of this income?  

"good sense for business" quest  has hilarious meaning...

1 Monster - 80 adena.

1 Q item - 4 adena.

quest item drop rate ~2/3 mob. 

30 monsters - 20 quest items - 80 adena...

What income you would say it is??

Another quest : "Recover the farmland"

Each orc quest item gives you 16 adena.

So ofc. you kill 100+ orcs x2 HP  and get 1600 adena. 

1 Orc gives you ~250 adena. - let's say 7-8 Orcs - Same adena what you get from 100q items...

About extra items their prices to sell to the shops are OK ;) 

It just looks very stupid. Because 8 lvl quest reward gives the same adena... 

Damn 8 lvl quest ... btw you can get slightly more for  amulet... So wtf is that?

https://l2central.info/classic/Покорение_Орков

Another quest... "The hunt of black Lion" 

Adena is rly lame for this quest and not every monster giving q item. This quest isn't worth any time. And it's not worth doing. 

I myself did this quest whole day. To collect 10 Claws (100q items - 3 Claws) and what did I get? 

Shot00161.png

5 SPIRITSHOTS? WTF?  I think this kind of quests shows disrespect for all the people and it's like It used to say : F*** all of you We don't give a sh** about your quest. You don't like it  go somewhere else...

It's just  what I see...

Before opening server you should have had asked some peoples opinion in forums what  gameplay mechanics do they wanna have. 

Just all quests 2x?  Dynamic quests? Just xp 2x? 
I think its too late but when it was beta I still remember  it was stated that reward will be 3x. funny though.

In my opinion : doing quests is to get some extra , but If you're very dedicated you get extra... Why in some quest descriptions you start getting huge bonuses for  getting 700q items? (Quest in wasteland) and stuff?  Players could choose whatever they wanna have. Server should offer  wide  possibilities for players. Not limit them... If some quests are giving fair reward - people will do them instead of crafting stuff or making new Spoiler characters. Some people Love to pvp some other loves to go to newbie zones at lvl 40 and kill newbies , other people likes doing quests. In this server I've found that it's punishable to do quests. ;)  WHy the hell this game needs quest? you could  remove it's content entirely. 

Why nobody have though that in some places people could do quests and get extra 1/5 or EVEN 1/3 adena they farmed from monsters.
Why it should be that way that you kill 20 monsters to get adena for 1 monsters kill?  Ofc its too late to change but  thats what i see ;)

• Like 1

again you guys are complaining to the wrong person, if the quests have bad rewards is not our fault but the game fault. as i said, quests are not to make you rich, its just some extra income, few or a lot, extra is extra.

Well Korea server in their newest update erased such a thing like Grade penalty where you can  lvl up 1 lvl with A gr stuff... As well some vitality system... The russians said that they will use update but they wont add such a stupid stuff... So which server this one is copying? :) Russian isn't v1. so what reference we can get? From some old websites? 
;) It's funny 

So why to copy everything even if it's a sh1t stuff?

He has the point why to add some stuff if major community doesnt like it. For example transformations: Most of Russians doesnt like it. 

Now for the quest topic my only question is why the hell adena rate 70% was added only 3 weeks after start. Maybe then people wpuld have done some quest...

I dont want to get rich with quests, i want a balanced reward.  If you do quests, you will get x3 exp and x2 rewards, when i guess official its x1 and x1...

now we have the "AMAZING" starting pack that makes this quests more even useless, because you will get more level than money.

This servers questing system is not meant to help players in any way ;) Because quest rewards are more than just stupid...

1 Dark elven quest "Sweetest Venom" is to kill spiders.  U need 10q items = 2000 adena.  Q item drop rate is kinda lame. You must kill smt like 20-30+ spiders to get 10 Q items.

1 Elven quest "Collectors Dream" is to kill spiders. U need 8q items = 1400 adena. Q item drop rate is 100% = 8 spiders - quest done...  

Where's logic in that??

Ofc its a minor thing. But if some day any other similar server would open I would be first to participate to test all quests their q items drop rate , quest's dialogs descriptions...

And would look forward to truly manage quest system that  people would do them (unlikely like here)... And quests might add any extra...

Why this can't be done? what is main principe having this x2?  Too lazy to do anything or what? Or some 1 took as an example top reward quest and because of it decided to do x2 all of them? :o 

ofc quests should add extra lets say little extra. But quests should be worth doing... 

Why some quests couldn't be checked?  (now "Catch the wind" ) works really fine. I mean... 70% monsters drops adena 70-140 there.  Quest item drops with ~ 70% chance as well. 40 adena per quest item is a good reward.

If quest is for adena and monsters drops like 100 adena.   And quest item drop is 100% adena per quest item should be ~20 adena. If Q item drops at 70% adena could be ~30 adena. That is really Extra... 

Let's say you doing any adena quest at lvl 25 monsters. You killing them solo and you kill ~ 90 monsters.   4-5 monsters per minute and using shots no grade. Let's say you use 12 soulshots per monsters ~6 hits.  Each monster drops 90-180 adena. Let's take average 135 adena.  90*135 (-30% cause adena chance) = 8505 adena per Buff round.

Soul shots cost 1 shot 8 adena... 12x8= 96adena per monster.   8640 adena spent...

By raw chances 20 minutes farm without shots gives you 8505 adena.  With shots -  135 adena. (You can always make little extra by some item parts dropped)

Let's say Ol mahum quests gives you q items 100% rate.

Red Mark - 30 adena

Blue Mark - 40 adena

Black Mark - 60 adena

Let's say you killed 90 monsters and got 90x red marks... = 2700 adena.  So let's say instead of  8505 adena you get - 11025 Adena.

And if you used soulshots instead of -135 adena now you get 2565 a.

But here quest item drop is smt like 50% and Id say q reward sometimes rly sucks...

Another story of "Recover farmland" Quest... If orcs drops q item 100% why it can't be something better than it is?  Orcs drops 250 adena. Q item could be worth of 50 adena. Better orc item could be worth 80adena. lets say  you're with your mage doing AoE trains per whole day you collect like 500q items. Get yourself parts to make artefacts. For artefacts you gain 30k , and for quest items ~ 25k adena. That is really extra. And now Imagine... I`m soloing in this zone... get per whole day ~200 q items. 10k adena Is something... and here you get 1.6k adena. WTF is this? So sometimes when Im in gludin I just DELETE quest items and carry on other things? Why? Because quests are not worth doing...

"The hunt of Black Lion" Q reward could be something like 6-12k per 100q items.  (Q items not droping 100% so whatever) And after 10 Lion claws you could get either 500 ssD / 250 SpsD / 2 Haste potions/ 5 SoE scrolls... 

And now from what I see this server has 0 perspective for doing quests. OK im having a new character why the hell should I go and do quest? Better I just mindlessly farm mobs gain adena drop. And don't care about any quests...

Elven quest was bugged Indeed It gave 6766 adena per 10q items.  BUT PEOPLE WAS DOING QUEST! 

A lot of them were doing this quest. Some people even made new characters just to do this quest. Elven village was much more lively than before. 

The quest with wise dynamic rewards brings more population to the region , to the hunting grounds offers more pvp.

And one more little detail... Questing for buffers , support units , tanks are useless. Why? because quest items gets only those whom are making a hit... 

This discourages partying more in some regions.

p.s. why doesn't anyone wish to PIMP "Good sense for Business" QUEST REWARD? 

NPC COULD SAY for good sake of players mentality... "This quest is not available because due to fckn low reward"

This servers questing system is not meant to help players in any way ;) Because quest rewards are more than just stupid...

1 Dark elven quest "Sweetest Venom" is to kill spiders.  U need 10q items = 2000 adena.  Q item drop rate is kinda lame. You must kill smt like 20-30+ spiders to get 10 Q items.

1 Elven quest "Collectors Dream" is to kill spiders. U need 8q items = 1400 adena. Q item drop rate is 100% = 8 spiders - quest done...  

Where's logic in that??

Ofc its a minor thing. But if some day any other similar server would open I would be first to participate to test all quests their q items drop rate , quest's dialogs descriptions...

And would look forward to truly manage quest system that  people would do them (unlikely like here)... And quests might add any extra...

Why this can't be done? what is main principe having this x2?  Too lazy to do anything or what? Or some 1 took as an example top reward quest and because of it decided to do x2 all of them? :o 

ofc quests should add extra lets say little extra. But quests should be worth doing... 

Why some quests couldn't be checked?  (now "Catch the wind" ) works really fine. I mean... 70% monsters drops adena 70-140 there.  Quest item drops with ~ 70% chance as well. 40 adena per quest item is a good reward.

If quest is for adena and monsters drops like 100 adena.   And quest item drop is 100% adena per quest item should be ~20 adena. If Q item drops at 70% adena could be ~30 adena. That is really Extra... 

Let's say you doing any adena quest at lvl 25 monsters. You killing them solo and you kill ~ 90 monsters.   4-5 monsters per minute and using shots no grade. Let's say you use 12 soulshots per monsters ~6 hits.  Each monster drops 90-180 adena. Let's take average 135 adena.  90*135 (-30% cause adena chance) = 8505 adena per Buff round.

Soul shots cost 1 shot 8 adena... 12x8= 96adena per monster.   8640 adena spent...

By raw chances 20 minutes farm without shots gives you 8505 adena.  With shots -  135 adena. (You can always make little extra by some item parts dropped)

Let's say Ol mahum quests gives you q items 100% rate.

Red Mark - 30 adena

Blue Mark - 40 adena

Black Mark - 60 adena

Let's say you killed 90 monsters and got 90x red marks... = 2700 adena.  So let's say instead of  8505 adena you get - 11025 Adena.

And if you used soulshots instead of -135 adena now you get 2565 a.

But here quest item drop is smt like 50% and Id say q reward sometimes rly sucks...

Another story of "Recover farmland" Quest... If orcs drops q item 100% why it can't be something better than it is?  Orcs drops 250 adena. Q item could be worth of 50 adena. Better orc item could be worth 80adena. lets say  you're with your mage doing AoE trains per whole day you collect like 500q items. Get yourself parts to make artefacts. For artefacts you gain 30k , and for quest items ~ 25k adena. That is really extra. And now Imagine... I`m soloing in this zone... get per whole day ~200 q items. 10k adena Is something... and here you get 1.6k adena. WTF is this? So sometimes when Im in gludin I just DELETE quest items and carry on other things? Why? Because quests are not worth doing...

"The hunt of Black Lion" Q reward could be something like 6-12k per 100q items.  (Q items not droping 100% so whatever) And after 10 Lion claws you could get either 500 ssD / 250 SpsD / 2 Haste potions/ 5 SoE scrolls... 

And now from what I see this server has 0 perspective for doing quests. OK im having a new character why the hell should I go and do quest? Better I just mindlessly farm mobs gain adena drop. And don't care about any quests...

Elven quest was bugged Indeed It gave 6766 adena per 10q items.  BUT PEOPLE WAS DOING QUEST! 

A lot of them were doing this quest. Some people even made new characters just to do this quest. Elven village was much more lively than before. 

The quest with wise dynamic rewards brings more population to the region , to the hunting grounds offers more pvp.

And one more little detail... Questing for buffers , support units , tanks are useless. Why? because quest items gets only those whom are making a hit... 

This discourages partying more in some regions.

p.s. why doesn't anyone wish to PIMP "Good sense for Business" QUEST REWARD? 

NPC COULD SAY for good sake of players mentality... "This quest is not available because due to fckn low reward"

​contact me on skype we gonna have a talk about this subject.