Sign in to follow this  
wazzups

Online count?

How it comes, that giran almost emty, no selling going on here. I am selling ssc, and per two days sold only 70k .... .. . In dion no market for ssc.

I would like to know, daily online number :) 

No-lifers have left the server, the average level of players now is ~40, ppl are just getting their c grd gear now.
Don't expect to sell many ssc, this is classic- average players are farming w/o shots.

I think its right time for ssc to sell, but lack of online players.

​no its not about lack of players..its because ppl get poor if they would use mass ssc...u have to ivnest more adena in killing a mob as it drops

simple reason on classic 1.0

• Like 1

How it comes, that giran almost emty, no selling going on here. I am selling ssc, and per two days sold only 70k .... .. . In dion no market for ssc.

I would like to know, daily online number :) 

Shot00006.bmp

​Hmmm... You got over 91 000 000 adena in your pocket and you still care about selling shots ;) ???

95% of server pop use D.

Those 5% that wears C either have own crafter or don't use SS for "obvious adena shortage".

So wait selling SSD and low crafts, sit in dion for that, cuz 70% of peeps are in dion also.

44 here and still in D grade... even i would be in C grade... I/we would craft our own shots... when we dont need the c crystals anymore..