hello 

i just wanted to know why dialboxing is not allowed ?? I mean its allowed but u have to buy a 7day or 30day pack.  Why 7 or 30 day i mean just remove it and let people dual box 2accs max from 1pc and 2accounts from same ip address.. That way no botters will make full pt and  just bot...plus i lnow this server has an awesome bot report programming which will get them bots  if they are ?? botting ..

or u can just make a 1year pack for dualboxing and add it with the 7 or ,30 day pack...

Hello. Im Konivck. I havent friends, i dont like pvp, i want just farm, but i cant do it alone and i want all drop for meeee , pls let me make imaginary friend. QQ

Only noobs want dualbox, its cancer for l2 and supports characters.

I'll have to agree that dual-box (just 2 not more) should be allowed for free for everyone. If someone wanna pay for a 3rd client so be it.

EDIT: It's the only thing that scares me and I havent started yet playing. What if I CANT find a party and cant do anything solo.. Allow dual-box please..

I'll have to agree that dual-box (just 2 not more) should be allowed for free for everyone. If someone wanna pay for a 3rd client so be it.

EDIT: It's the only thing that scares me and I havent started yet playing. What if I CANT find a party and cant do anything solo.. Allow dual-box please..

​You can ALWAYS do something solo. You can ALWAYS find party on this server. You can ALWAYS change character to more usable for party / easier to play solo.

• Like 2

​You can ALWAYS do something solo. You can ALWAYS find party on this server. You can ALWAYS change character to more usable for party / easier to play solo.

​agree with both; but dual box should be allowed for free; it always was

Dunno what servers did you play on. Where i started playing dualbox was totally prohibited, using it was lifetime jail for both characters.

Dualbox for premium account helps to maintain the server, it cost money just in case someone doesnt know that (and not many people will donate for hats and that kind of stuff), and if someone cant donate they have the chance to buy CoL from other chars. And as Hubik says, you always can find party in this server.

Dunno what servers did you play on. Where i started playing dualbox was totally prohibited, using it was lifetime jail for both characters.

I do not know any server on which this is so.
Everywhere I've played it was allowed.

But this is here also been my first private server. So I do not have as much experience.