Critiqal

Second server with higher rates?

I was wondering if the founders thought about to open second Classic server with higher rates like 10-15x? I think it would be awesome and I am convinced that a lot of people would like to play Classic with higher rates. Most of people I know, who played Lineage for several years, cant play several hours a day anymore, so they dont play here, but they would love to play Classic if it would be more playable for them (with higher rates).

You already did a great job with Classic server and I think you could bring far more players here with second Classic server with higher rates. I can bet that it could be the biggest mid-rate server across all chronicles, because everyone loves the old Lineage, the „Classic“ Lineage J

Nice, put 10x-15x rate on Lineage II Classic, where you dont have any spot to hunt at lvl 60+, 3rd job, grade A itens, at least on Classic 1.0. Wanna level up eazy, go to standard versions, you can get lvl 70 in 2 hours =)

First of all I wanna say that admins ruined the low rate server with some really bad decisions... Why... Lets  see....

What low rate classic player wants ?

1) Low rates of course

2) Drop chance, Oldschool pvp, Party play and they dont care about botting.... 

3) Long Lasting server... Populated server... 

Admins gave low rate ok , Drop chance (ruined), Oldschool pvp (Ruined), Bots ( all banned)  , Party playing (ruined), server lasting ? errr... 

You just added too much donation options... wich drove away low rate players....

You made karma ultra difficult to clean, so nobody pvp anymore, cause nobody hits anyone... Since there is no clan wars, pvp must be initialized by flaging and nobody flags cause it can go red and never become white again..

You cant play in party because you cant have a full party.... You cant play solo because you cant lvl without botting...  You cant kill bots because they wont drop anything.... What is the fun of this server right now ? None....

Innova is launching official EU server soon.... I think it wouldnt be a bad idea to increase rates to 15x since you dont wanna see your server fail...  Increasing rates are gonna at least keep the players here, the ones wich are willing to play without bot and with all the donation options you added... Since middle/high rates player wants to lvl up fast... 

you could have much more players if you were not too eager to profit from these donations... Just saying... 

First of all I wanna say that admins ruined the low rate server with some really bad decisions... Why... Lets  see....

1) Low rates of course

Admins gave low rate ok , Drop chance (ruined), Oldschool pvp (Ruined), Bots ( all banned)  , Party playing (ruined), server lasting ? errr... 

You just added too much donation options... wich drove away low rate players....

You made karma ultra difficult to clean, so nobody pvp anymore, cause nobody hits anyone... Since there is no clan wars, pvp must be initialized by flaging and nobody flags cause it can go red and never become white again..

You cant play in party because you cant have a full party.... You cant play solo because you cant lvl without botting...  You cant kill bots because they wont drop anything.... What is the fun of this server right now ? None....

Innova is launching official EU server soon.... I think it wouldnt be a bad idea to increase rates to 15x since you dont wanna see your server fail...  Increasing rates are gonna at least keep the players here, the ones wich are willing to play without bot and with all the donation options you added... Since middle/high rates player wants to lvl up fast... 

you could have much more players if you were not too eager to profit from these donations... Just saying... 

​You seriously think 15x rates wont make server fail ? There will be nothing to do in 15 days on such setup.

Adena is official like, less adena= better gameplay.

Even without clan wars we have daily pvp here. PVP is not sitting at dion gate and run in town when you are low hp.

There is no problem with karma, you can buy scrolls and keep karma low. We always clean it in 5 minutes on farm spot.

If there is anything that has made the experience on this server less enjoyable then it's businesses like adena sellers and bots. But that is part of l2 now.

The Nostalgia shop doesn't give you any significant advantage over other players. And you don't have to donate to access this shop.

This is the true oldschool pvp were you fight only your true foes with which you had conflict of interests and not any random guy who is flagged in l2.

Politics and relationships are the biggest overpowered advantage that one can have on our loved l2classic here.

PS: So much shit in your post... I still don't believe you where serious about the ideas you shared.

• Like 1

1) Low rates of course

​You seriously think 15x rates wont make server fail ? There will be nothing to do in 15 days on such setup.

Adena is official like, less adena= better gameplay.

Even without clan wars we have daily pvp here. PVP is not sitting at dion gate and run in town when you are low hp.

There is no problem with karma, you can buy scrolls and keep karma low. We always clean it in 5 minutes on farm spot.

If there is anything that has made the experience on this server less enjoyable then it's businesses like adena sellers and bots. But that is part of l2 now.

The Nostalgia shop doesn't give you any significant advantage over other players. And you don't have to donate to access this shop.

This is the true oldschool pvp were you fight only your true foes with which you had conflict of interests and not any random guy who is flagged in l2.

Politics and relationships are the biggest overpowered advantage that one can have on our loved l2classic here.

PS: So much shit in your post... I still don't believe you where serious about the ideas you shared.

​you talk about nostalgia npc as store,what about "russian roulette"(1 euro = shot),what about auction?who can cross his hearth with a knife that devs won;t create a char to sell items there for euro and soo other players can spend at week 200 euros and won't become imba?how its called that? "Free to login" or pay 2 win?

if innova will have huge success in eu will be because is a sub,so allways the comunity will have a filter for all the noobs,stupid and "allmighty players".i had better experience in games with subs and not in "free to login"

if after 1 month we have this wait to see what Santa will bring

ps: in your post is more shit

BizQuiQuit you are playing another server... 

First of all, I was not the one who asked for 15x.. I just said it wouldn't be a bad ideia...

Daily pvps ? WTF are u talking about ? Cant see ANY pvp on server right now...

Donation => 2 accounts, better buffs, chance of getting enchants, adenas, roulette, auction etc... How the hell can u say that it doesnt give any significant advantage ? wtf... 

Increasing the rates would be a good idea for the sake of the server... 

Retarde topic.. Go play stop dreaming about the other side that you think is greener.. 

The server is perfect.. 

• Like 1

BizQuiQuit you are playing another server... 

First of all, I was not the one who asked for 15x.. I just said it wouldn't be a bad ideia...

Daily pvps ? WTF are u talking about ? Cant see ANY pvp on server right now...

Donation => 2 accounts, better buffs, chance of getting enchants, adenas, roulette, auction etc... How the hell can u say that it doesnt give any significant advantage ? wtf... 

Increasing the rates would be a good idea for the sake of the server... 

​Maybe u should start to leave the Starting town and then u will find pvp...

and increasing the rates is just the dumbest idea ever. Classic isnt made for that...

• Like 1

​you talk about nostalgia npc as store,what about "russian roulette"(1 euro = shot),what about auction?who can cross his hearth with a knife that devs won;t create a char to sell items there for euro and soo other players can spend at week 200 euros and won't become imba?how its called that? "Free to login" or pay 2 win?

if innova will have huge success in eu will be because is a sub,so allways the comunity will have a filter for all the noobs,stupid and "allmighty players".i had better experience in games with subs and not in "free to login"

​If developers wanted to sell items for euro they wouldn't need auction feature. 

If players decide to spend money to get some scrolls, crystals and buff packs, I encourage them so the team can make serious money.

I know players that spent more then 50$ at the start of server to buy D grd from russian adena traders and at 40 they bot c grd and clan halls with website's adena.
This is the real problem that makes the game pay 2 win; not nostalgia shop or services created by dev team. But thats part of l2 now and all mmo's, people saw opportunity to make a business inside these games.

I do agree with you about subscription access though, but the same adena traders you will find there.

The game has evolved~ can cry about it or you can adapt to it.

​If developers wanted to sell items for euro they wouldn't need auction feature. 

If players decide to spend money to get some scrolls, crystals and buff packs, I encourage them so the team can make serious money.

I know players that spent more then 50$ at the start of server to buy D grd from russian adena traders and at 40 they bot c grd and clan halls with website's adena.
This is the real problem that makes the game pay 2 win; not nostalgia shop or services created by dev team. But thats part of l2 now and all mmo's, people saw opportunity to make a business inside these games.

I do agree with you about subscription access though, but the same adena traders you will find there.

The game has evolved~ can cry about it or you can adapt to it.

​I know that allways will be rmt,but this auction make rmt "legal" in some way.

I played l2 12 years ago and when aion was relleased i played till now,so from my experience i know for sure subs are the best.also i know that GF(europe aion) are selling unbans,they have "contact" with rmt so they don't ban all the bots who shout promoting certain web pages.all this i know from trusted sources(old friends,and a special one,who payed for this type of services).

when i come here i come also for "old scholl" game play(wich many players don't have a dam idea what realy mean, they only use this word trying to get attencion or to hide some real problems) and a decent "free to login" server.

in teory a game with subs will not have a p2w store(don't know how innova will do).i don't want to spend 200 euros/month in a server like this,i do prefer to spen 20 euros for 2 accounts in innova.i know people who are able to spend 1.000 euros/month in a game and im telling you ..you can;t beat them in bost even if you play with 5 bots.

conclusion: i won't become a meal for p2w players who actualy are tards and because of real money they will have power also here.

what is sure devs here did a nicee work,but they want to fast and too much reward.its not such a huge problem for me the bugs(wich for sure will be fixed) but the way of p2w...

PS: people who know just to say "uninstal game,move to other servers" have the same iq like his words

What about that ?

karma.png

Oficial table tested on Classic RU... Here I made 3pk and got 20k+ Karma... wtf is that ? 

You are blind... 

U tested a shit....

​then ur pk count wasnt 0 ...

The Karma u take increase on every further PK

instead of ur bla bla "Oficial table tested on Classic RU" i show the ppl the proof that it works correctly

(time between 1:40 - 5:00) Just take a look at the Start Karma (u see it in chat when he kills a mob), count his kills between and see the karma at the end

Table was taken from RU server, I didnt test anything... 

You can ilude yourself how much you want... Just because you are mad cause someone PK you it doesnt mean rates are right... Anyway, video doesnt show shit... He continues to kill more and more, he is low level, keltir doesnt give any xp etc... 

Table is from RU Server L2C 1.5 as far as I know.
Video is of L2C 1.0, so what is also on this server. (Karma was maybe changed from 1.0 to 1.5, I do not know)
At video you get 2900 Karma for 1 PK.
This here is a
* 3 Server  therefore 8700 Karma per PK.
With 3PK so you have over 20K Karma, everything is OK :)

• Like 1

Table was taken from RU server, I didnt test anything... 

You can ilude yourself how much you want... Just because you are mad cause someone PK you it doesnt mean rates are right... Anyway, video doesnt show shit... He continues to kill more and more, he is low level, keltir doesnt give any xp etc... 

​Why i should be mad ?!?

ofcourse it shows the increase of his karma but nvm ur kinda blind.

Karma gain is correct...

Video is of L2C 1.0, so what is also on this server. (Karma was maybe changed from 1.0 to 1.5, I do not know)
This here is a

​It would be everything ok, but karma cleaning is divided by 3 acc to admin... But anyway, I am having fun with 20k karma, no problem... 

This here is a

​It would be everything ok, but karma cleaning is divided by 3 acc to admin... But anyway, I am having fun with 20k karma, no problem... 

​me either..had 40k karma and clearing 10k karma in not even 30 min (and im not a mage)