Sign in to follow this  
Samus

Congrats L2classic.club team

In the last few days (as I stated in one of my previous topics) I'm in the dilemma of whether to start playing here or not.

I wouldnt play anywhere else except here or official classic by Innova, but it makes me so happy checking twitch and seeing 3+ people

streaming the best l2 experience on talking island x3. Congrats to the ones responsible for this project. 
And remember, doesnt matter nowadays if a project goes Up and down considering the online activity. What matters most,

is the fact that the devs shouldnt quit and just keep finding ways to make this server survive. That's the keyword I guess in L2classic!
Make it survive and everyday more and more people will find out about it.

p.s: Your marketing strategy guys is awesome, all those ads on facebook. starting help for new players etc, congrats.

p.s2: I asked in my previous topic but got no answer. Is the project team known to the L2-community, and if yes who are they? I bet you guys aint randoms :) 

Greetings!

• Like 1

In the last few days (as I stated in one of my previous topics) I'm in the dilemma of whether to start playing here or not.

I wouldnt play anywhere else except here or official classic by Innova, but it makes me so happy checking twitch and seeing 3+ people

streaming the best l2 experience on talking island x3. Congrats to the ones responsible for this project. 
And remember, doesnt matter nowadays if a project goes Up and down considering the online activity. What matters most,

is the fact that the devs shouldnt quit and just keep finding ways to make this server survive. That's the keyword I guess in L2classic!

p.s: Your marketing strategy guys is awesome, all those ads on facebook. starting help for new players etc, congrats.

p.s2: I asked in my previous topic but got no answer. Is the project team known to the L2-community, and if yes who are they? I bet you guys aint randoms :) 

Greetings!

​+1

Greetings!

++++

Good words, Samus, agree with everything :)

In admin's introducing post it was said they were working on other projects, including well known or smth like that.

Thanks for your good works. We really appreciate it.

​Hum, i see you are just a moderator, but acting on behalf of server admins (and its not the first time i see it). You think they will like that moderators are breaking the rules, which they should know better than every other forum member? :P It's funny to see moderators on this forum thinking they are not just moderators, but someone special. No offence but basically mods are just cleaners with a lot of free time for it.

Yes I'm "just a moderator, a cleaner" but I'm trying to help in all I can to the admins. So I give you thanks by the admins, and I help the people if I can because admins are focus in so many things. I think is my work too.

I don't think admins need you to talk for them and i don't think that breaking admin's rules is your work neither :P 1.8 Impersonate server Administraiton/GMs or act on behalf of server Administration/GMs. Don't think you have neither power nor right to do it. 

I never said that I'm an admin and I never act as one. I just say thanks for the words. But okay. I see where you go.

Please, don't off topic more the post. Here is the end of this discussion.

Edited by Morim

Thanks for your good works. We really appreciate it.

I don't think admins need you to talk for them and i don't think that breaking admin's rules is your work neither :P 1.8 Impersonate server Administraiton/GMs or act on behalf of server Administration/GMs. Don't think you have neither power nor right to do it. 

The way I interpreted this was that Morim is also thanking the administrative team for their good work. "We" (as in we, the general community) appreciate it. You might have read, "Thanks for your good words. We really appreciate it." in which case I can see where you're coming from :P.

Oh man, I love and missed the GOOD flame of this community, I mean among the kind of flaming that exists nowadays in various game communities, those who play and love l2 like the old good times flame with a sense of nobility. 

def stop_being_gay_Samus(self, gaynesslvl=0):

I joined today, and it wont even be necessary or hard to convince some old friends with whom we played in some private low-rate servers a few days ago. I wont even say anything, just send them the following pic. xDxD

If someone wanna talk pm me, see you in game people!!!! :)

Classic.bmp