Sign in to follow this  
KerubiaN

1.5 date?

Hello,

First of all, congratz for the huge success of this server. I recently entered with some friends and we are glad to play again this old versions of L2. I have read some patch notes about the 1.5 and 2.0 updates and they sound really interesting, so i would like to ask if there is alredy a realising date for 1.5?

Thanks!.

there is still no sure date for future updated. They will happen , but we cant rly say a date for sure.

• Like 1

update 2.0 interesting? this is interlude with new interlude client

interludes are not interesting - they are just popular :)

Thanks for the reply.

​Well, I enjoyed L2 until they put Kamaels, but IL was a good version for me. Although, I would keep the augmentations away, that messes the classes completely.

​What? its far from interlude lol..

For what a read in the patch notes, is difficult to say it equals an specific version. I mean, there are 80+ skills, olympiad 61+ and some skills not included. Seems they tried to make it balanced by giving only some skills.

Clssic is never just 1 specific patch indeed, it's always a mix of every patches. No classic patch looks like interlude though, so i'm not sure how he got to that conclusion.

For what a read in the patch notes, is difficult to say it equals an specific version. I mean, there are 80+ skills, olympiad 61+ and some skills not included. Seems they tried to make it balanced by giving only some skills.

​in 2.0 Saviors (now in Korea) olympiad included, augmentation included and so on

then stop the mess and stop miss leading people making them think that they cannot have a normal game play with paying.

you dont wanna play or you dont want to support the server its your choice. you are still welcome here.

I guess what's missleading and probably marketing fraud is your banner with all caps "UPDATE 2.0 SOON" even though you guys aren't even able to fix party system, and you knew about it before the start, but the administration went ahead and launched the server anyway, too eager to get that cash in... I'm not saying it's an easy task, but it's completely game breaking, and you should have taken that into account, before launching.

Not to mention, launching the server without a decent anti bot protection, and 1 week later after uber bot protection was implemented, it got cracked. What a pity.

Now that's misleading.

• Like 1

you are right on the party bug problm altho as it was said before it was supposed to be a easier fix that would take not long to solve but it proved it self harder and thats why its taking so long to fix. 

still this is the only part where you are right, the party fix doesnt interfere with the update for now becus dev plan needs to be made before we actualy need the work from ppl working on party system.

so nothing is missleading on the banner, we said there will be update soon and it will happen so not rly following your point about this. and still not getting what this has to do with your first post which is the reason im complaining. 

anyway, im not here to get involved into forum discussions with users. the only thing i was doing was asking you to not misslead people into the idea that they cannot have a normal game play without paying.

dont bother, people will allways find something else to complain even after the party will be fixed something else will show up.

about the antibot Synextasia you can stop being so cool how it got cracked so fast etc. you know very well thats how it goes almost everywhere. antibot comes up, guys crack it, antibot updates, guys crack it and so on, its a cycle that goes over and over and over again.

you guys are so eager to complain about something that every god damn topic now a days becomes ruined with someone fukin it up with bulshit posts. the guy came asking for something he got is answer from admins, problm solved everything pretty. but no.. someone had to come and mess up with buls crap.

I didn't ever say you need to donate to play here, what I referring to was: why would you announce a big update before you even fix what you've got?? It just doesn't make sense to me, and again it's completely misleading...

Trample, there are servers out there that have decent bot protection for months, without getting cracked. And for sure they don't tolerate bot spamming in town for days on end...

But I guess that like me, someone that's always "complaining", or should I say, pointing the obvious, there's always those willing to lick the boots out of every server like they are their gods or something... Anyway have a good one.

prob 70% of server population spent real money if not for col,but defo for adena. adding auction house will make this servitor more p2w , no1 want to sell items for adena if they can put it into auction and get real money , bad move from team,but probably they fell the need the need for cash its xmas time,gifts costs a lot in shops , lets w8 for europe classic and see if this servitor has future

Well, then stick to the topic. This topic is not about party bug or donating. If you have something useful to say, do it. If you dont, maybe you should open another topic about something that is alredy treated in the forum :/.

Anyways,  "Update? Soon, but first, give us your money", is just a try to make a harmful spike to the staff. And sounds really childish.

Again, you want to discuss that, do it where its been alredy discussed.

As harmful and childish as saying "UPDATE 2.0 SOON", or, "2 or 3 days after bot protection, party will be fixed", the staff did this to themselves, they don't need me to sink their server more, they can sink it pretty well on their own...

And I never went off topic, just expressing how I feel about a new update, it will probably never come as they aren't even able to fix what they've got right now... But if it ever comes, great! Good for you.

I just think people need to start thinking objectively and for themselves instead of falling for false propaganda.

If they sink the server on their own, they dont need you to do false propaganda either, dont you think?

If you dont like here, dont play, but no need to be such a toxic user.

So whoever says something that you don't agree with, is toxic? That's something of nazi germany my friend... We're past that time, I suggest you go beyond that aswell.

It's the third time you use adjectives to define me, and that pretty much shows me the extent of your character and personality, so I will refrain from arguing with you any longer.

Peace.

You can have an opinion about the server, which I respect. But you only did a malicious comment about the server I just entered that obviously wasnt constructive at all. It was only about trying to touch someone's balls, and dear random guy, that is toxic, because you could started a discuss about the donating system and how dissapointed you feel about it in a correct way. So dont try to make me look like the bad guy here comparing to nazis. We are grown up, we have past that age aswell.