Sign in to follow this  
KerubiaN

1.5 date?

Welcome 

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies) is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1" —​that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism.

There is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whateverdebate was in progress.

why you talk about uptade? top spots in DV is still empty, only 2 pack from server farm there. and you guys talk about 2.0 ... I still wait people reach level to have more fun in DV. ~3-4weeks more and there could be(needed) 1.5 uptade but not 2.0.

Yeah you all talk like you are all top equipment and need new spots to farm, because mobs are blue.

2.0 wont give you level.

Pride and their side waiting you in dv, just level up first...

Yeah you all talk like you are all top equipment and need new spots to farm, because mobs are blue.

2.0 wont give you level.

Pride and their side waiting you in dv, just level up first...

​Hummm, uhhh..... Sieges? Ever heard of them?

I agree with progressive ... why do you ask for update .. when you probably do aoe AC all day long.. because you dont know to play this game.. ? .. i can tell you pride is annoing .. i entered dv some lvl;s now ... but cant kill pride yet.. i will promis i will put a good fight in few lvl .... and for you .. just stop the drama .. and lets have fun .. Peace 

• Like 1

To get to sieges part you need level. Server has no zerg to take castles with level 40.

​People are still on their 40's? Shame... 

If u have such a strong clan + ally why dont you fight for core orfen instead of crying for castle sieges?  

To get to sieges part you need level. Server has no zerg to take castles with level 40.

​People are still on their 40's? Shame... 

If u have such a strong clan + ally why dont you fight for core orfen instead of crying for castle sieges?  

​who is he? :D

​who is he? :D

I guess guy who never tryed to fight against you :D