Sign in to follow this  
Samus

Bot Rewards Question

Hello and Merry Xmas to all. It's been many many years since I last spent the holidays playing L2 and being part of an awesome community like this.

I spent about 2-3hours making a decent report and uploading videos of a guy botting with his box-buffer and making tons of mats/adena while I struggle.

Though, that's not the point but this: 

I would like to ask if there's anyone reading this post, who made a proper report of a bot and got rewards, and if yes, what kind of rewards?

I dont care about the botters, it's real and it's happening, server admins cant really do much and block ALL the 3rd pt programs BUT make US players worth our time

to chase, record, discover bots. I dont care about banning the bot, but  just by giving GOOD REWARDS to bot hunters I think that every botter would think twice before he bots, because he will be afraid of losing half or all or I dunno of his items and in the worst case, getting banned. That's all. Merry xmas to all once again! Enjoy!!!

-NEWS-

Done the report 30min ago and I got an instant answer that the bot was taken care of.

As a reward I got a small part of his mats like 30animal bones, some leathers, coals.

I dont mean to mock you, I appreciate your effort and you really doing a great job, I dont care if you banned the bot or not (probably not), but seriously those "rewards(lol)"

wont even get me EVER again in a position where I will waste 2-3hours of my free time reporting a bot properly.

That's my opinion! That guy was fully D dressed just by botting (I'm sure),and he will keep his items? like seriously? 

Its not worth it. I made 8-10 reports with videos and stuff and in summary got something like 200k. So, as for me, im not wasting my time on this shit any more.

I made my first report today. Oh well. Just disappointed. They could've reward us a little better so that everyone could HUNT the freaking bots and make this server's economy last for a long long looong time. Just sad.

I didnt even know that you get rewards for reporting a bot.

In most of servers thats not a thing.. I mean, you report for the sake of the server you are playing in, not to get any reward.

What exactly do you expect? The bot gear? Like..that would be a business. You start botting non stop in work/study place/wherever with different IP adress, then when you actually got some profit of botting doing just nothing, you report yourself from home with your main and get that gear.

Dear friends!

Now for the reporting the bot every player can receive the reward.
The reward is a part of Adena / resources / pieces from the banned bot user.

All reports should be submitted only in the Support Center (so bot users won't be able to check them) in the following form.
All reports are strictly anonymous.

Report form:
1) Date and time of bot detection
2) Location
3) Nicks of botting characters
4) The reference to video proofs (upload on YouTube or other web hosting, Video should be at least 2-3 minutes long, and not 10-20 seconds and 720p +)

* If the report was made without providing video evidence, at the time of inspection potential bot users might not be in the game, and it's much more difficult finding them, therefore you will not be able to receive the reward.

San0

Yeah yeah, we know. The point was if it worth spending time making official ticket reports. And the answer is NO. I can get much more goods spending the same time on farm. And if i want to report a bot, ill just open a topic in the bot reports section on forum and do it in 1 minute while regening mana in game, without wasting any additional time.