Ougrouk

Bhyk - Pride [Scammer]

Hello L2Classic Administration and Community!

I got a pitiful experience in the server tonight. I died while tanking a bit too much Porta's and Krator's at Cruma Tower like everyone on this fine server.

When I died I dropped an Elven Necklace +4 which was picked up randomly by a certain Bhyk Prophet from Pride clan.

In the screenshot attached you can see my conversation with him asking him to return it back kindly. He first denied that he has the jewerly and then began to make fun of me by trying to trade me Stem or a no grade ring etc.

The party leader Wintersun and all other party members asked him to stop being childish and give back the necklace or he would be dismissed.

He did nothing then Wintersun expelled him from party and Bhyk just disconnected on the spot.

I read the Project Rules and here is what I found:

1. Players are not allowed to:

1.12 Any kind of theft.

3. Players must:

3.3 Abide by these rules.

4. Players are encouraged to:

4.1 Play.
4.2 Play fair.
4.3 Respect other players, Administration and GMs.

It's not about the necklace itself, but about respect and self-respect.

These are kind of players that at least the community should be aware of, to avoid playing, helping, or interact with them.

I am most certain this community wants no such indecent things to happen and only fairplay.

Thank you,

Shot00006.bmp

Это игровой момент, но скамеров нужно обязательно обозначать. Спасибо за инфу. Внук - игнор пати!!!!