donchicho

Perkunas Botting. This is how the "top archer lvl party" xp

Guy who told server is died.

Server on peak hours is around 400+-. And its enough to have fun server. 5parties vs 5 parties is still enough people. And server like this is already for 3 weeks. After 40 people start disappearing :)

​you quite far from accurated number there son xD

​i think one admin like you could press more attention about the bot tipe and try to not talk about nothing on this topic.

Same with autodislog. I hunt some randoms today, and a party FULL AUTODISLOG. i dont get, all have premium now?

I dont want to stop this topic, and you know what to do, but what we can do? said its ok to bot, and wait? thats what the server want?
ARCHER PARTY IS TOP LVL. ITS THE MOST HARD TO LVL UP. HE FARM 1 MOB by 5 sec, with the top gear, i dont care about the gear, luck or donations is the same, i have no problem about that, if they buy COLS, or adena for Rus sellers, but they lvl 24/7 with rare movements and "TOP SECRET MACROS" they move always, a macro dont move in the place.
CHECK THAT THE FOLLOW IN THE PLACE AND WALKING WITH NO MOVEMENT, thats assist and agro with zranger. zranger is a paybot, cant be detected, and have heavy scripts to got, but if you follow at the late hours you can see.
Now they will stop to farm with that. the advise is here, we put spyes on that spot waiting for more videos.

We caught them botting 1 time, only 1 archer run, the rest follow him to a stone.
2| time same caught, 40k ssc, droped in the floor, nobody pick, just 1 archer run, the rest follow him.
You see people and use the same macro? to assist and attack? wow you are the faster clicker on the world

all this rage is bad for your health brah!!!

if only that would transform into something in game... but sadly most of ppl can only bla bla and cry on the damn fórum and when it comes the time for actions... well.. they die and make a vídeo about it trying to get ppl banned...

thinking all this ppl say they played so long on retail and they still get so touched by the bot using...

all this rage is bad for your health brah!!!

if only that would transform into something in game... but sadly most of ppl can only bla bla and cry on the damn fórum and when it comes the time for actions... well.. they die and make a vídeo about it trying to get ppl banned...

thinking all this ppl say they played so long on retail and they still get so touched by the bot using...

​wrong, im still lvl up, i dont get down for this. But i dont want some disadvantage like that. its more easy farm in a bot archer party, that with a pole, active party

Server on peak hours is around 400+-. And its enough to have fun server. 5parties vs 5 parties is still enough people. And server like this is already for 3 weeks. After 40 people start disappearing :)

​i think one admin like you could press more attention about the bot tipe and try to not talk about nothing on this topic.

Same with autodislog. I hunt some randoms today, and a party FULL AUTODISLOG. i dont get, all have premium now?

I dont want to stop this topic, and you know what to do, but what we can do? said its ok to bot, and wait? thats what the server want?
ARCHER PARTY IS TOP LVL. ITS THE MOST HARD TO LVL UP. HE FARM 1 MOB by 5 sec, with the top gear, i dont care about the gear, luck or donations is the same, i have no problem about that, if they buy COLS, or adena for Rus sellers, but they lvl 24/7 with rare movements and "TOP SECRET MACROS" they move always, a macro dont move in the place.
CHECK THAT THE FOLLOW IN THE PLACE AND WALKING WITH NO MOVEMENT, thats assist and agro with zranger. zranger is a paybot, cant be detected, and have heavy scripts to got, but if you follow at the late hours you can see.
Now they will stop to farm with that. the advise is here, we put spyes on that spot waiting for more videos.

We caught them botting 1 time, only 1 archer run, the rest follow him to a stone.
2| time same caught, 40k ssc, droped in the floor, nobody pick, just 1 archer run, the rest follow him.
You see people and use the same macro? to assist and attack? wow you are the faster clicker on the world

Nick in game mate, lol

Nick in game mate, lol

​we are the party that kill you and stomp your +5/+6 bows at lvl 50+ .

THEN MAGICALLY YOU GOT LVL 58 IN 1/2 WEEKS. magic!!

you remember us, the only party that shut down you (some wins / some loose). and then some 24/7 weeks bot, and you got full top lvl. now its hard to fight a bunch of 58+ archers and assist (full cp 9 party) agains a random guys with no singers 50+

at that moment your sws bd dont have arrest, then you got arrest. 3/4 days advanced of that, a video with your sws or bd lvl 58. wow, thats good farming. 1 mob per 5 sec, /9 maybe got 14-20k x 5 sec.
Maybe give me some reason? i give it to you. IT CALL ROTATE PEOPLE WITH ZRANGER AUTOASSIST.

1 or 2 stay on, the rest go to sleep, and with auto assist zranger or and script you still farming and replacement 2 by 2 by 2 by 2 by 2.

WOW, now i see all said the same you are boting, same people of perkunas clan, said that you are boting, but magically, now you not. And your defense is really stupid...

But whatever, you make peace with unique, allys with azmodan, and you talking about me and the pve, YES im farming cos i cant 24/7 bot when i go to sleep thats the difference.

Remember why pride leave the server.
TY MELOK.

• Like 1

I dont need to answer to ur pathetic thoughts u wont change ur mind anyway, atleast u made us laugh, ty mate 

Btw im still waiting ur nick name

new tatics, if you cant beat them, try to ban them...

im not saying they dont use bot cus i dont know if they do or not, but i dont think that vídeo actualy prooves the usage of a bot even becouz you can have a macro with target and assist with short delays and just have to press macros every like 30 or 40 seconds. anyway.

i think you guys should worry more about lvling your chars to try to fight this ppl in game, instead of trying to get everyone banned and then later complain that server is dead and theres no high level players to have fun with.

​Should be noted that my clan is like +40 in the war vs Perkunas, so yeh, its probably because we cant beat them... rofl.

I dont need to answer to ur pathetic thoughts u wont change ur mind anyway, atleast u made us laugh, ty mate 

​i know you are bad, cos you dont try innova and grankain. tryhard bot ;)

​Hello. You asked to check when char stuck it rock and then again follow another char. I was curies about it too, but I just go on server and repeat it. And it was like on video. So 2nd char just doesn't lost the target and followed me again when he can.

2nd. You asking ban persons without 100% proof. Right now it's same position as you watching film and thinking that the killer is husband, but then film proof you that it was butler. We can't seal every person who maybe bot or some people think they bot, so lets just ban them. This is not how rules work.

3rd. I, with my team will spend few random nights without sleep to check such problems. But after my post I need nicks all players you want to check. I think it will be fair for everyone. If someone will be spotted on bot - he will be banned.

​OWNED doñachicha la llorona.

306424_151761834973449_1309349134_n.jpg?

​Should be noted that my clan is like +40 in the war vs Perkunas, so yeh, its probably because we cant beat them... rofl.

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.31d5eec91e1793be008c

Never trust the bugged war score :)

I think you forgot to scroll down the list where the minus - is, Im in Death Sentence, scroll down ur list and see ur -40, you fail hard.

​i know you are bad, cos you dont try innova and grankain. tryhard bot ;)

So you wont publish ur nickname? Lol 

I will add u to our fanclub

I think you forgot to scroll down the list where the minus - is, Im in Death Sentence, scroll down ur list and see ur -40, you fail hard.

​how should i know that ur death sentence ?

anyways ur right..its nearly -40 :D

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.888836af8d0269d13345

go to my twitch devily9 i'll show you the real score in live now

​maybe u still dont get it. All scores are wrong....so it doesnt matter what it shows to u

Not sure how your war list could be bugged. I refresh it constantly during wars and immediate end-results of PVP--it always updates. When there are 3-4 people in our party getting the kills, and our own characters' respective PVP count ups in exact accordance with the clan kill count, then I really wonder what the bug is, and if it affects everyone.

Not sure how your war list could be bugged. I refresh it constantly during wars and immediate end-results of PVP--it always updates. When there are 3-4 people in our party getting the kills, and our own characters' respective PVP count ups in exact accordance with the clan kill count, then I really wonder what the bug is, and if it affects everyone.

​thats a question that just admins can explain. U can be sure that my picture was made few min ago

the problm is on the negative scores, they get reseted after restart for some reason, the positive scores and the reputatioin exchange during pvp should still be working normaly.

• Like 1

the problm is on the negative scores, they get reseted after restart for some reason, the positive scores and the reputatioin exchange during pvp should still be working normaly.

le bump

9_9