simat

When a monster kills you drop

my question is... is possible for new people farm? already it is difficult....and now  when a moster kills   drop?...for new people is impossible.

i hope for a response...this thing disturbs all.

my question is... is possible for new people farm? already it is difficult....and now  when a moster kills   drop?...for new people is impossible.

​Its very possible to farm alone, party is better and funny, and yes you "may" drop if you die

​best way to farm solo is to play a summoner and get a cursed mainguache. you will have 0 down time, and will kill relatively fast.

If you want to roll in parties, play a mage / archer or support.

this is 1.0, everything is hard as fk, the server will get a lot easier when the update to 1.5 comes around. 

​Yes its hard, but you have starter pack now (with weapon and SS), you have an economy in city. We had nothing of that and we dropped our weapon too. But we have continue to farm in group and now, we are 50+. You can do it too! Feel the ninja inside you. Dont give up!

• Like 2

​Yes its hard, but you have starter pack now (with weapon and SS), you have an economy in city. We had nothing of that and we dropped our weapon too. But we have continue to farm in group and now, we are 50+. You can do it too! Feel the ninja inside you. Dont give up!

​Soluna for President! Soluna 2016!