Sign in to follow this  
Ouragen

Wich server to choose?

Hello all , im a beginner here and when i have to choose server : Talking island European / German / Spanish or etc , wich one is the most populated? Is this the same server but different proxy? I dont get it. Someone can explain me this , thx

There is just one server, the options that you are refering is just the proxys. I always use the european one, even living in Brazil. But the best option u will decide testing each one ^^

Hello all , im a beginner here and when i have to choose server : Talking island European / German / Spanish or etc , wich one is the most populated? Is this the same server but different proxy? I dont get it. Someone can explain me this , thx

​​Same server but different proxy.

Thx everyone for your fasts answers. I tried to log two account for my buff character , unfortunately there is no dual box allowed apparently. Do you know the population of the seerver? Do you know if they will implant npc buff for newbie and herbs? I played l like 7-8 years ago and remember how i was happy when they introduce herbs for xp ( Superior herb of mana <3 ) lel

Thx everyone for your fasts answers. I tried to log two account for my buff character , unfortunately there is no dual box allowed apparently. Do you know the population of the seerver? Do you know if they will implant npc buff for newbie and herbs? I played l like 7-8 years ago and remember how i was happy when they introduce herbs for xp ( Superior herb of mana <3 ) lel

Oh boy u need to learn a lot about server. Here u cant even exp with shots ;)

No herbs. But you cab find support using party matchig.

maybe it was at beggining, now i believe you can have shots and still make some Money considering you can get better weapon and better armor for cheaper then ppl did at start.

im on 30s and used shot all the time and still have some piggy bank with some Money.