Sign in to follow this  
DickyCheung

changeclass

LOL, awesome classic feature, class change... What's next? 50€ for lvl 70 character??

What a joke of a server...

​Your post doesn't have any info in it.

​But it has the most important thing of all time: sarcasm.

​You are the joke. Get out.

I totaly disagree with this move by the head-admins.You guys are awesome because you always ask us, the community. 

Just create a poll with multiple choices (a) Yes with groups blabbla, b) Yes with groups blabla, c)Not implented at all, d) Yes, more expensive feature)

OFFTOPIC now but sorry I dont wanna create a new topic. Please check the tickets about bot reporting, I got 2 tickets (one since Saturday) with 3++ min youtube videos each!
In 10min. maximum you'll be done it's clear by watching the videos that they're bots. thanks!

The idea is that someone cried and you`re adding a feature that is normally not available in the game - the pay2win is regarding the CoL, adena traders ingame and etc. If you open the trade section you`ll see offers for  from 20 to 80kk and that is a 2 months old (or 3) server with x3 rates and absurdly low adena drop amount. The decision that ppl/new user will come to is that if you pay you`ll have everything and you`ll win. After the 1st siege or a bigger world boss when 1 party of ppl with glowing weapons shows up it`ll ruin it for everyone. The way for people to make more adena by paying affects the balance simply because if someone that does not donate will have to do it hadcore as you want the server to be - no shots, lots of rest, slow leveling, no money for gear. Then again if he donates he`ll have money for shots, will level up faster, will have money for items and in general. This will be an unfair advantage, actually this is an unfair advantage. If something could be done it should`ve been postponing the donation system for a month or two or making CoL untradable for the first 3 months or so. 

Still you can`t do anything about that now. You can however take your time and implement the class change in the best way possible. And for me there is only 1 way that i explained earlier. I`ll do it again if needed.

​sorry to say that but most uve saying is just wrong...

1. having 20/30 or 50kk adena isnt that much hard after 2 month on this server. Its not like that everyone have it, but for high lvl player that maybe rolling the dice on markets it isnt something special.

2. world bosses already get farmed and u dont see parties with "glowing weapons"

3. i dont know what u wanna say with the siege fact but let me tell u...after a first siege in this server ppl would notice that they are too low and not geared enough till now.

no one is able to take a castle here atm..it would be a massacre...

4.it is possible to farm with shots and making profit without donate..u just need to know what uve have to hunt...(my party using every night between 100-200k ssc)

you are still doing changes with the community talks, why you dont wait a week and make a pool like always?

you need to make some about the SP. classic is hard to take sp, the most hard of all, if you change and pay towin, yo take the sp and the advantage.
Some answer for that. im 58, and i have 1/2 skills learn

You can not equip yourself with 1 character only and alone - i`m playing with a friend and y we`ll both get gear but by helping eachother and it should not be this way. Normally you play w/o shots untill 45 max if have some idea of what to hunt, where and what to sell or not and for how much. Still if i was alone meaning no one helping me i could not do that probably would get D grade by 40ish but that`s it, C would be impossible , parties won`t want a tank that has no gear, etc. 50kk is not much for a clan or a group of ppl for a solo player it is a lot - solo player playing with 1 char, not having spoiler, crafter, buffer - we`ve done that y it is possible but the game is not ment to be played that way. Even the admins here do not encourage this - no dualboxing(or multiboxing) allowed, and that is great. About sieges - my point exactly and 2 parties 60-70 could take giran with some meatshields, they`ll need a lot of coordination and at least C grade but for ppl that have that they should be in B by now. I`m here from a few days and as i said i enjoy the server, i have nothing against donations or donators or the staff - but some things could be improved. Atm adena is a problem for a fresh starter, even if the quests were changed(rewards) even if Classic has some changes compared to c1-c3 it is still not normal. 
I`d be happy to continue this discussion in a separate topic, and i`m happy that there are no idiot replies but ppl are speaking logically - thank you for that. You state your point and your facts and not just swear at the other side for having a different opinion on the matter.
Still this topic is for the class change so if we can vote that`d be great - no change between groups needed - better provide a lvl 1-40 donation, also please limit class changes to 1 per character(ofc said char can revert back to his original in 30 days or smth).

About sieges - my point exactly and 2 parties 60-70 could take giran with some meatshields, they`ll need a lot of coordination and at least C grade but for ppl that have that they should be in B by now.

​thats what im talking about. u have no clue about classic.

with 2 parties u dont even get the door/wall destroyed because u get 2 shooted by the guards there.

u cant compare a castlesiege in classic with sieges of other chronicles.

This was said for other chronicles so i`ll have to test it :)  People said it was impossible there but it was possible. Not worth it and annoying to do but possible.
Still I`ll have to try them b4 i can talk about sieges here on this server.
That does not change the fact that there are not enough money on 1.0 a lot of ppl said that this is "fixed" on 1.5 so i hope we`ll see the update by the end of January.

this is funny, i decided to make a fórum account to ask if its possible to change a char i have for other class even after 40 and i see all the talks about this ^^

so my question is, i see dwarfs were removed from list but it works like, no one cant change to dwarf? or you also cant change dwarf to something else?

depending on how this part works my answer will be diferente on the poll ^^

this is funny, i decided to make a fórum account to ask if its possible to change a char i have for other class even after 40 and i see all the talks about this ^^

so my question is, i see dwarfs were removed from list but it works like, no one cant change to dwarf? or you also cant change dwarf to something else?

​i think its only if you want to change to dwarf, i dont see why ppl shouldnt be able to do the opostie but not sure, maybe better w8 for a admin to answer on this.

​You can change from dwarfs or Overlord, but can't change your class for those 3.

Best regards

i think this might be interesting, might try in one of my chars to get something more mass pvp oriented for later when sieges come.

This is exactly what is wrong with the whole idea - limit it to a certain level if you`re maxed   and bored you `ll just pay to switch and won`t leave right then but a week after. If you`re maxed - make a new char and level it up. That`s classic.  If this is not limited to lvl 40 it`ll be stupid - ofc it can be okay for ppl that have already submitted tickets.  
For example i want to move my spoiler to a different account but it won`t be a good idea since i can`t rly log 2 chars at the same time and don`t want to play the game this way. I have that option via donation and at a reasonable price. And that is great as normally you can only operate 1 character well enough in pvp/pve when it matters without using 3rd party programs.  

Switching should be limited.
Group 1: archers/daggers  - switch to other archers or daggers(and vice versa for daggers since you`ve clearly chosen your class you just picked the wrong one at 40)
Group 2: mages/summoners - switch to other mages/summoners or to summoners(vice versa for summoners)
Group 3: OL - should be able to switch to WC; Warsmith - should be able to switch to spoiler.
Group 4: Tanks - switch to other tanks- Elf/DE switch to sws/bd 
Group 5: Destros, Tyrants - switch to one another 

No switching between groups, IMO i think that you should only be able to switch to your counterpart profession wise - example SE should be able to switch to SH and SH should be able to switch to SE but should not be able to switch to SPS,Sorc,Necro. Follow the path that you`ve chosen. Put a level limit - come on if you`ve played your character until you maxed him you obviously like that character. It`s not like 1 kill max level server here so you can`t figure it out a few levels after 40. Limit the class change to once per character with the option to revert back in 14 days. Forbid changes b4 sieges and large events or anything else that could influence the outcome. I`ll write it once more since this is not official and should not exist you can just set a level a char to 40 with 2nd profession for decent amout of CoL as an extra for anyone else that wants to go towards a totally different path - like OL becoming a SPS or some other impossible stuff. Once you start the game or even b4 that you plan on what you`re going to play, why and how, yes you can make a wrong step by chosing dagger instead of archer at 1st or 2nd prof but you can f ix that thanks to the custom donation option and from Hawkeye you`ll become a Treasure Hunter. 
About that char to lvl 40 idea - calculate how much CoL you`ll normally spend for D armor, weapon and jewels , money for quests and you might include C grade or % amount and ask a solid amount of euros - that way you`ll stop people from abusing it as it won`t be too cheap yet not too expensive to turn them away from the idea and you`ll get more profit for yourself and the server.