Morim

Pk Scrolls POLL

About PK Scrolls  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Delete PK Scrolls?

• Delete it all and to clean you PK just make the quest
    • Let it like now
    • Your suggestion

Hello guys, im Icona from clan Second Life, some of  you knows me. I voted for "Let it like now" and  I would like to tell the real situation:

1. Some of you know that our clan is at war with many other clans. Each clan has such allies without a tag or another twink clan that does not accept the war. And what do we do, just watch as the Bishop without clan tag resurect our enemies? Of course not, we'll PK him.

2.  If we full clan party are on the spot and farm, and to us come random person and try to  stun our tank under mobs, do we not kill him in PK? of course yes!

I said only about some cases, when really necessary to kill in PK. They happend quite often and without PK scrolls to 60 levels each, even the support will have about 20-30 PK, and believe me, when you have 5+ PK wash karma is difficult. All that I have said is a gameplay process. So I think that  remove the PK scrools is not necessary and really bad idea.

Let's look at prices :

1. You are 40+ lvl and have 4 PK :

C-grade scrool price is 9k, so you need 9*4 = 32k adena to clear PK + you need to get to the Floran so you need so spend around 45k adena to clear PK, dont you think its enough?

2. When you are 52+ lvl and have 4 PK : 

B-grade scrool price is 20k, so you need 20*4 = 80k adena, and + tp to Floran = 100k adena minimum. I think 100k to clear PK is not a few

3. You are 61+ lvl and you have 4 PK :

A-scrool = 60k*4 = 240l adena + tp to Floran = ~ 250k adena to clear 4 PK. Not a word more.

In conclusion I would say that those who play only for the PK they dont even care about PK scrools, or they will be replaced by the quest. They will continue to PK. But as the rest of the players who like to play in the L2 and want to enjoy gameplay process required PC scrolls.

Thank you for attention.

​i like your comment, i will pk you 10 times as a compliment

Hello guys, im Icona from clan Second Life, some of  you knows me. I voted for "Let it like now" and  I would like to tell the real situation:

1. Some of you know that our clan is at war with many other clans. Each clan has such allies without a tag or another twink clan that does not accept the war. And what do we do, just watch as the Bishop without clan tag resurect our enemies? Of course not, we'll PK him.

2.  If we full clan party are on the spot and farm, and to us come random person and try to  stun our tank under mobs, do we not kill him in PK? of course yes!

I said only about some cases, when really necessary to kill in PK. They happend quite often and without PK scrolls to 60 levels each, even the support will have about 20-30 PK, and believe me, when you have 5+ PK wash karma is difficult. All that I have said is a gameplay process. So I think that  remove the PK scrools is not necessary and really bad idea.

Let's look at prices :

C-grade scrool price is 9k, so you need 9*4 = 32k adena to clear PK + you need to get to the Floran so you need so spend around 45k adena to clear PK, dont you think its enough?

B-grade scrool price is 20k, so you need 20*4 = 80k adena, and + tp to Floran = 100k adena minimum. I think 100k to clear PK is not a few

A-scrool = 60k*4 = 240l adena + tp to Floran = ~ 250k adena to clear 4 PK. Not a word more.

In conclusion I would say that those who play only for the PK they dont even care about PK scrools, or they will be replaced by the quest. They will continue to PK. But as the rest of the players who like to play in the L2 and want to enjoy gameplay process required PC scrolls.

Thank you for attention.

So, do you think that 100K for a 6x player who can avoid a armor which value is around 10kk is a fair judgment?. So funny....

100K for a 4x-6x player is just 1h leveling.

So no, remove pk and make a fair judgment. You will be able to pk someone for spot of you need. But you need to be more carefull if an enemy catches you and you have karma or +4 pks. That's all.

• Like 2

100K for a 4x-6x player is just 1h leveling.

So no, remove pk and make a fair judgment. You will be able to pk someone for spot of you need. But you need to be more carefull if an enemy catches you and you have karma or +4 pks. That's all.

​100k for each person. Not only 1 person in my party goes PK. By your logic when i kill everyone on spot i need to wash my karma and than go complete quest 3-4 times after that i go again on spot and meet the same people so when ill be able to play? During my prime-time I buy 2-3 scroll and play for fun 2-3 hours, I do not want to spend free time on boring quests. And you're like a child who cries. Give fight to those who offend you, and if you can not, so be kind to go to another place. This is a simple rivalry.

....By your logic when i kill everyone on spot i need to wash my karma and than go complete quest 3-4 times after that i go again on spot and meet the same people so when ill be able to play?....

​exactly thats why the scrolls have atleast to be changed. so ppl can not just keep pking and decreasing pk counter at the same time and place. till you get back to the spot the pker is back to zero... so maybe start with using scrolls only in floran village but quest is the most fairest for everyone.

Stop mourn you, you are afraid that you remove the business pekear free will, this system was not created for this once in Hardcore l2 really no one could take the PKs had to live with what you were doing people previously thought of truth when PKs do not like now that anyone kills without fear trust me when I say q this is far from the true lineage that have known when I start this game.

Dear Icona sorry to say that in your clan have people doing PKs for fun and then scroll pk hechan on your face. People SeconLife high lvl will Cruma for fuck fuck, to hurt, really no reason, we do not want to mix in this thread to Pr1de who have left the server and do not care all that does not open for them.

If up to me the scroll PKs took off and left without any option of lowering PKs if you make a PKs will live with while you play it if really a server Hardcore so q is not now but then all ranging from little men cry because they you can lower your PKs

And I also support from the first PKs can drop objects it is absurd that we want to remember the old days and can be done without fear PKs drop objects and instead if a bug kills you if you can drop objects is simply absurd.

Gentlemen PvP / PK system is the best invention but there have q be consistent with the actions of each one does not want to enjoy the PK without its consequences.

Again sorry for the English of google :)

• Like 1

PK scrolls on this server is making too much people leaves, entire cps, guilds, players, so if you want that this server up, let's do this change possible ;)

PK scrolls on this server is making too much people leaves, entire cps, guilds, players, so if you want that this server up, let's do this change possible ;)

​just...LOL

Let's look at prices :

Thank you for attention.

​​45 k adena to clear karma is enough? WTF. Its like go DV, drop one top heads, and u can PK 28 times. OFFCOURSE ITS TOO CHEAP.

• Like 2

​just...LOL

​"Just" is used when u got no argument to refuse ;)

• Like 1

i dont think ppl who pk in CRUMA or other location  need scroll. they have 500+ PK all from Russian PRIDE  who leave server so they dont need scroll, and this system nothink help. just normal ppl who make pvp for spot now will make  less pvp, cose -10 % die is stupid + if make pk end normal game.

• Like 1

Выскажусь все-таки по этой теме. Простите что по-русски, но уж больно много мыслей, проще на своем языке писать. Гугл вам в помощь =)

Итак, почему же свитки ПК стоит убрать? Думаю, никто не будет спорить что ПК является неотъемлемой частью игрового процесса. Равно как и наказание, следующее за этим. Наличие свитков фактически ломает игровой процесс, т.к. любой игрок может пойти, побуянить, получить фан (сомнительный фан конечно, но все же), а потом просто закинуть реальных денег и отмыться без каких-либо последствий для себя. Ну да, да, трату реальных денег можно считать последствием. Но какого черта? Я понимаю, что администрации тоже хочется кушать, и надо на какие-то средства содержаться сервер, но монетизацию лучше проводить на услугах, не влияющих на сам игровой процесс. Не хотелось бы, чтоб очередной сервер скатился до уровня paytowin, таких итак в сети более чем достаточно.

Вроде ничего нового и не сказал, все итак очевидно и логично.

Dear players!

The following changes will be made in the usage of PK Scrolls:

1. PK Scrolls will be working in Floran Village only

2. PK Scrolls will have reuse time.

* PK Scrolls, purchased at Black Judje, reuse time - 3 minutes

* PK Scrolls, purchased at NPC Nostalgia - 1.5 minutes

Up reuse 7 Day for Pk scroll black Judge.

3 Day for Nostalgia..

Add 1-3 min on Pk scroll is a troll lol not change the trouble

karma . restart = Instant die on next connexion and instant TP Floran village.

Again,..army of noobs crushing pretty good server...

​Ncsoft made some changes at pk scroll as well, C-grade from 9k to 58k, B-grade from 58k to 580k

i think this changes is good, except that 1 hour cooldown, just LOLLLLL

So the other polls took the answer with the most votes and used it even though the class change one when summed was more to remove it or at least add more restrictions and what are we waiting here for? An army of bots to change the results  to troll the community and change nothing? Come on the polls were up at pretty much the same time. And the mats for the quest being expensive and thus making it hard- isn`t that the point of the server? Or we`ll stick to  - this is hardcore learn to play only when it`s in our interest? You said that you will not add some of the changes NC made or added so using the "it`s not like that on retail" for defence is BS.

That`s simply because I want a better server. I know it`s hard for the admin team trying to make everyone happy - they can`t but they should choose a path and follow it.

Выскажусь все-таки по этой теме. Простите что по-русски, но уж больно много мыслей, проще на своем языке писать. Гугл вам в помощь =)

Итак, почему же свитки ПК стоит убрать? Думаю, никто не будет спорить что ПК является неотъемлемой частью игрового процесса. Равно как и наказание, следующее за этим. Наличие свитков фактически ломает игровой процесс, т.к. любой игрок может пойти, побуянить, получить фан (сомнительный фан конечно, но все же), а потом просто закинуть реальных денег и отмыться без каких-либо последствий для себя. Ну да, да, трату реальных денег можно считать последствием. Но какого черта? Я понимаю, что администрации тоже хочется кушать, и надо на какие-то средства содержаться сервер, но монетизацию лучше проводить на услугах, не влияющих на сам игровой процесс. Не хотелось бы, чтоб очередной сервер скатился до уровня paytowin, таких итак в сети более чем достаточно.

Вроде ничего нового и не сказал, все итак очевидно и логично.

​what? real money? you know that this scroll can be bought from NPC one B grade scroll cost 18k. Its not that cheap y-day 2kk went straight to buy that scrolls.

(u tebya povilazilo pohodu prichem tut donat voobshe.) 

don't ruin server cuz noobs cry. Best groups have best spots, noobs going to exp under dion. that how classic works.

But this threads created by that noobs that want to exp good spot. Know what noobs? Screw yourself.

I dare you we will PK all cruma on PK chars 24/7 if this changes appear. 

because of you girls 20-30 lvl and so that gave buff skill coin !! We now have difficulties in the epics, closing locations DV .. and in Dolny on all the mechanics of the game.

I promise you that there will be a raid at Krum for its closure! everyday!

• Like 1

...  We now have difficulties in the epics, closing locations DV ..

​are you serious? delete scrolls or increase reuse time to 1hour+ asap!