Sign in to follow this  
vSpecter

Petition for server restart ASAP

With the current class change situation, and some players being unable to play due to them exchanging their items when the service became available, I hereby petition for a server restart to happen as soon as possible to fix the class change.

Thank you.

Too late for somethign like this if they do it they`ll lo o se most of the non-donator players because they invested quite some time in achieving the level and gear they have and i guess at least half of the donators because they`ll just  loose what they`ve paid for. The class change is the least of our worries and a stupid reason for a wipe. The problem is the donation affecting the gameplay - buying coins of luck selling them and making money - thus in a roundabout and not official way making adena and having people runing around with overenchanted weapons and sets and absurdly high amounts of adena for this rate. The simple solution would be no donations that could affect the gampley - no CoL just cosmetic stuff, name change, gender change etc (hairstyle potions, agathions) for the first 3 or 4 months of the server.  And a stricter regulation of the adena selling bots/sites.

Too late for somethign like this if they do it they`ll lo o se most of the non-donator players because they invested quite some time in achieving the level and gear they have and i guess at least half of the donators because they`ll just  loose what they`ve paid for. The class change is the least of our worries and a stupid reason for a wipe. The problem is the donation affecting the gameplay - buying coins of luck selling them and making money - thus in a roundabout and not official way making adena and having people runing around with overenchanted weapons and sets and absurdly high amounts of adena for this rate. The simple solution would be no donations that could affect the gampley - no CoL just cosmetic stuff, name change, gender change etc (hairstyle potions, agathions) for the first 3 or 4 months of the server.  And a stricter regulation of the adena selling bots/sites.

​Hello. With such monetization server must be pay2play.

With the current class change situation, and some players being unable to play due to them exchanging their items when the service became available, I hereby petition for a server restart to happen as soon as possible to fix the class change.

Thank you.

​youre asking too much, my friend, just stay patience

Those ppl by buying col supporting server maintenance/upkeep, bigger problem is the big amount of bots on server whom farming adenas all night long and buying cols/D and C grade items and than selling em at auction house...hello wake up what about that bot protection u GMs promised. I reported 3 bot parties the other night only 1of em got banned, but all 3 pts changed mob when i targeted/ stunned they se and no reaction...I think this is the biggest problem with the server atm not classchange/donators..

​Im not asking for a wipe you imbecile, im asking for a server restart earlier than friday to apply class change.

Thank you for being a douche.
Written that way i misunderstood you - a server restart just because you paid? Y do that- will be nice, put donators on their own farming comfort zones too ... 
No one is making you donate, for a gender change/cl change you normally wait  a week for the server regular maitainance and you get your change. I understand you want this asap but a few more days won`t change much, and you knew the serv maint. day beforehand so you should`ve taken this into account just like you should`ve spent a little more time thinking what you want to play b4 starting or making quests.

​​Can you clarify that? What will make the server pay 2 play? 

Thank you for being a douche.
Written that way i misunderstood you - a server restart just because you paid? Y do that- will be nice, put donators on their own farming comfort zones too ... 
No one is making you donate, for a gender change/cl change you normally wait  a week for the server regular maitainance and you get your change. I understand you want this asap but a few more days won`t change much, and you knew the serv maint. day beforehand so you should`ve taken this into account just like you should`ve spent a little more time thinking what you want to play b4 starting or making quests.

​I want this ASAP because at first they said it would take less than 24 hours, so many people traded their stuff right away and got ready for their new class. then they added the delay and the wait until server change, so you got players who cant play their current class for a full week. 

Its not about knowing the maintenance beforehand or deciding what we wanted to play before, they offered a service, people decided to get it, and then they said it would take a week. Dont talk when you got no clue what you are saying.

​Hes saying that when donations are only cosmetics, people dont donate as much, as since a server cost a lot to run, for donation to be only cosmetics they would have to charge a monthly payment to play here, just like EU classic on INNOVA. Again learn to read.

Can`t agree with that there were(and probably are) enough servers that managed to make enough money to cover for their costs and have enough money from donations left for the owner(s). 
The cosmetics are part of the things that could be in the shop.  Moving char to another account, and miscelanious small stuff that will not interfiere with the gameplay too much are okay and will help. 

​Cost of server/adv/people work vs amount of people who need cosmetic things.

​you realize that this classic project is huge and ppl need to get paid, right?

Those ppl by buying col supporting server maintenance/upkeep, bigger problem is the big amount of bots on server whom farming adenas all night long and buying cols/D and C grade items and than selling em at auction house...hello wake up what about that bot protection u GMs promised. I reported 3 bot parties the other night only 1of em got banned, but all 3 pts changed mob when i targeted/ stunned they se and no reaction...I think this is the biggest problem with the server atm not classchange/donators..

​start to stay real plz. since the implementation of the bot protection 99% of all bots are blocked/banned whatever.

there will be allways ppl who can bypass a bot protection. on every server.

Just take a look in the forums on innova classic then u know who dont care about bots...

• Like 1

that`s the thing this is not innova, bot protection is not that hard, actually even if traders come in - the trades themselves are not so hard to follow and check - ppl getting 1kk in an instant ? How come? 
The project is just like any other server - if the money will be an excuse to put anything up for donation and ruin the game you should`ve said so from the start. Bad managment is not an excuse. Even if you are buying the files with a good server, you can get enough money to support it don`t act stupid please. 
As i said cosmetic things are just a part of what you can have in the shop it will bring something in ofc you can`t rely on that only. You can have a lot of other things if you can`t really figure out what exactly or someone is lazy enough to do this - check the other l2 servers. 
There are a thousands of servers and they all have donation - some a pure pvp and you can donate for items - i hope this won`t come here. And then there are other normal ones where you just donate for things that support the server- colorfull title or a nicnkame- again cosmetic thing. 
There are a lot of stuff that can be implemented.  I know that everyone make a l2 server so they can make money out of it but please take your time and you`ll have enough money for a longer period of time than a big amount for a shorter period. Or just make a PVP server and use that for whatever crazy donation ideas you may have.
You want to be close to retail and at the same time you`ll do pretty much anything that`ll bring money. Since we`re on the money topic- when will we have the 1.5 update? I love it how you just pick somethign small out of the whole post. I`m not here to do anyones job - pay me i`ll help but i don`t think that`s needed. Even if you(the staff) make sam rash decisions you do try to consider our opinion - class change poll for example. It should`ve been the poll first and the decisions after that but still you could and still can just do whatever you want. So another thing i`m interested in is if the poll results will mean something.

that`s the thing this is not innova, bot protection is not that hard, actually even if traders come in - the trades themselves are not so hard to follow and check - ppl getting 1kk in an instant ? How come? 
The project is just like any other server - if the money will be an excuse to put anything up for donation and ruin the game you should`ve said so from the start. Bad managment is not an excuse. Even if you are buying the files with a good server, you can get enough money to support it don`t act stupid please. 
As i said cosmetic things are just a part of what you can have in the shop it will bring something in ofc you can`t rely on that only. You can have a lot of other things if you can`t really figure out what exactly or someone is lazy enough to do this - check the other l2 servers. 
There are a thousands of servers and they all have donation - some a pure pvp and you can donate for items - i hope this won`t come here. And then there are other normal ones where you just donate for things that support the server- colorfull title or a nicnkame- again cosmetic thing. 
There are a lot of stuff that can be implemented.  I know that everyone make a l2 server so they can make money out of it but please take your time and you`ll have enough money for a longer period of time than a big amount for a shorter period. Or just make a PVP server and use that for whatever crazy donation ideas you may have.
You want to be close to retail and at the same time you`ll do pretty much anything that`ll bring money. Since we`re on the money topic- when will we have the 1.5 update? I love it how you just pick somethign small out of the whole post. I`m not here to do anyones job - pay me i`ll help but i don`t think that`s needed. Even if you(the staff) make sam rash decisions you do try to consider our opinion - class change poll for example. It should`ve been the poll first and the decisions after that but still you could and still can just do whatever you want. So another thing i`m interested in is if the poll results will mean something.

​Relax son. Put anything up for donation? They added a class change service, which you still had to go and level up to that point anyway. They dont offer free level, they dont offer free 1-2nd quest for class change.

If you think bot protection is not that hard, you are retarded. The persons scripting the bot program make good money selling them, and every update they make their own update. Easier said than done, try and show us your skills.

And if the poll result means something, class change will say. So poll or no poll, they changed the group, which everyone agreed on that.

To sum up, theres no bad management here, just a mad Pinko.

​i think you are just an idiot with a lot of free time, lot of stuff to say. and few clues of what you talk about.

I like how butthurt you are and I really had no intention of mentioning this now but there should be more than enough money from the auction house. 

Obviously you`re taking this the wrong way and have no intention of trying to check how new players view the server, how the changes will look to a total newcomer and how he`ll just say this is a pay2play server, leave it and never return. Even if it is not like that leaving a bad initial image is bad.

@qloc01 the server can earn and should be earning quite the amount with the auction house and donations, ofc more is better but one step at a time. 

We`ll wait and see, I'll be extremely happy if you`re right and I'm wrong. - I`ll stick with this and try to stop writing in serious topics as obviously no one wants to hear a different opinion. It`ll be sad to watch but it is easier in a way.

so, basically you want server doenst need to earn very good money ? just so so and thats should be enought? wow, man, just wow

I like how butthurt you are and I really had no intention of mentioning this now but there should be more than enough money from the auction house. 

Obviously you`re taking this the wrong way and have no intention of trying to check how new players view the server, how the changes will look to a total newcomer and how he`ll just say this is a pay2play server, leave it and never return. Even if it is not like that leaving a bad initial image is bad.

@qloc01 the server can earn and should be earning quite the amount with the auction house and donations, ofc more is better but one step at a time. 

We`ll wait and see, I'll be extremely happy if you`re right and I'm wrong. - I`ll stick with this and try to stop writing in serious topics as obviously no one wants to hear a different opinion. It`ll be sad to watch but it is easier in a way.

​Ur registered since 7 days and since then u using all ur time to saying wrong things (without any doubts u have no clue about classic and his game mechanics/possibilities), missmatching stuff and telling everyone whats wrong on the server and how many mistakes the admins doing.

So my serious question to u: Why u even play here when everything is crap here ?

It`s really sad how aggressive and hardheaded you are. It`s your choice but a wrong one. The server won`t improve by not pointing out what`s wrong. I`m playing and writing at the same time and i`ve been like that ever since i started L2, if you`re worried about me though - thank you! 
The game mechanics and possibilities have not changed, classic is a bit different and there are things i do not know about, but i got info from San0 and the other members from the staff. The only thing i said they DID wrong was not limiting the CoL from the start thus affecting the market, gold and in-game prices and in the end the server economy - however most of the ppl that have used this have left. The other things are opinions and advices on how to avoid bad impression in new players - that come here cuz a friend said hey come to classic club it`s great, open the page and when they log in they see that things do not match. I`ve helped and was lucky to be a part in quite a few sucessfull server launches as a staff member, forum member, moderator, community manager, game master, or as the best part - a player. And as a player there are a ton of things that are clearly visible by playing and watching the forum, you can see good and bad clans, angry and sad people, staff members that can enchant the community with words and others that are straightforward and are more on the technical side of things , so they don`t like speaking in public that much. There have been some terrible servers and some very good ones but in the end they`re pretty much all closed by now, the thing i want to do here is help the server live longer so i can enjoy playing with my friends longer. We are communicating in teamspeak and we`re discussing the polls, updates and info from the forum as some of them do not like forums but want to be informed and that`s another of my roles.  And if they post about it on the forum they`ll activate the defensive forum warriors(there should be an achievement for this). 

Why I play here - i like it, called a lot of friends over and most of all i believe that the server can become a better place and a really great lineage 2 server. The staff do make some rash decisions but they do try to listen to the community (and i`m writing this for the 3rd time but you are all clinging to the negative stuff or 1 line only).   

Playing lineage 2 without using the forums is not as fun. I said i`ll stop writing but you keep poking and attacking me and not saying anything productive about the topic - if you do not agree with me use facts or your knowledge that you say you have and prove me wrong.

I hope that this will be clear enough so you can stop with the pointless and stupid questions.

​start to stay real plz. since the implementation of the bot protection 99% of all bots are blocked/banned whatever.

Just take a look in the forums on innova classic then u know who dont care about bots...

​where do u get that 99% ,just for curiosity i went back to the same spot where i reported 3 bot parties 3 days later 2 of em were still there farmig no bother. Just dont mention innova, dats why lots of player dont play on official coz whoever keep the pc switched on longer wins due to 24/7 botting. And ofc there is no 100% protection exist, but when i started to play here(about 3 weeks ago) gms were on about they own bot protection is coming. The other thing is if u get caught just pay em  a 5er and u'll get back in no bother..

​where do u get that 99% ,just for curiosity i went back to the same spot where i reported 3 bot parties 3 days later 2 of em were still there farmig no bother. Just dont mention innova, dats why lots of player dont play on official coz whoever keep the pc switched on longer wins due to 24/7 botting. And ofc there is no 100% protection exist, but when i started to play here(about 3 weeks ago) gms were on about they own bot protection is coming. The other thing is if u get caught just pay em  a 5er and u'll get back in no bother..

​the 99% is just the percentage i feel so far. Even when i dont say a percentage the amount of bots is decreased to a very very small amount since the anti bot system was implemented in comparison to before.

the unban option for 5 euro is one time and u will lose all items etc. so im fine with that.