Sign in to follow this  
Samus

Adena/Item sellers

I got pmed today by those "bot-companies" that if I add someone in skype I'd get 100k for free which I did. 100k for free!

He asked me if I needed any items. How come that bots have top C grades for sale? What is going on, really...

I got pmed today by those "bot-companies" that if I add someone in skype I'd get 100k for free which I did. 100k for free!

He asked me if I needed any items. How come that bots have top C grades for sale? What is going on, really...

Is L2 your first mmorpg that u've playing ?

otherwise u should know that bot companies offering everything

​Like in real life you dont need to farm food or create iPhone by your own. Little Chinese kids will do or get it for you, all you have to is just pay for it :)

• Like 1

​GM friends ... (?) ... ;)

А интересный вопрос, кстати. Администрация, к вам вопрос. Боты/игроки, продающие адену, банятся по IP или по аккаунту? Уж очень много их

А интересный вопрос, кстати. Администрация, к вам вопрос. Боты/игроки, продающие адену, банятся по IP или по аккаунту? Уж очень много их

​this was answered already lots of times before, adena seller spamers/shops are chat banned and reported to us by chat moderators and then banned by us.

100 % ye, and all know it, to easy ban all ip who sell money, but nobody do it :)

​if that would be as easy as you think it is, adena sellers wouldnt be a problm. 

even if they get IP/HWID banned, theres ways to go around it, ways they all have ready becus they have been doing this for long time.

Edited by San0

​GM friends ... (?) ... ;)

​this will be my first and last warning for you, those kinds of comments are totally not necessary and i wont accept it any further.