Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Biddable COL CH

I thought i would make a new thread for this one, because forgot to mention  in my other thread, and now i feel like it would get lost inbetween messages.

How about 1 or 2 special CH, maybe our hackerman admins can make something like fortress of resistance ch or devastated castle ch being monthly auction biddable clan halls for COL(Coin of luck, ingame donation currency for those who don't know, tradeable between players, used for premiums and cosmetics aswell).

This way its more moneyz for the admins and server, more clan halls in the server,  extra 'perks' for people who donate and support server, but people who buy COLs for adena can bid for them aswell, also another way to flush out COL out of server, so again, good for the market, keeps their price valuable, im not a smart man, but also wouldnt it be almost more worth to buy COL, for people who want to spent money on a game, rather than RMT from adena sellers, risk bans etc.

I get that this is a little out of the ordinary, spicy suggestion, but as far as i know, there will be no auction in site ;) So this would be cool thank you for the admins, noone will spend 400 euros for monthly ch, so i dont think it would be hard to get it. Same like any other CH bid, if you loose, you get 90% COL back instead of 100%.

Before you go shouting PAY2WIN, we already have PAY2WIN with premium accounts, i think lets be mature about it and support a server we love, with a promise @San0 wouldnt spend it all on strippers. It would be 2 CH for col only and obviously if people dont like it later, it can be removed.

Edited by Pendragon

there are many halls of players and clans that haven't played for years
 but keep them captive I don't know why, 
I think that if there is no activity in that hall it should be available again.