Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

bring default pk scroll

scrolls  

7 members have voted

1. 1. make it default

Srsly? you turning decent server to shitty java. f-c this. what is next wings? s80 sets?

Nice vote without any chance of opposite answer.

​choices no need bcuz this is so lame.

So you just don't want to hear opposite opinion? Isn't it not right?

I heard enough cry from this community. they want play ez.

this thread is riot thread

​You must loose items if you PK more then 5 people. Yes, you must have function to decrease this PK, but not with pushing 1 button. 

• Like 4

​You must loose items if you PK more then 5 people. Yes, you must have function to decrease this PK, but not with pushing 1 button. 

​than change feature that adds changes to drop item from mob if you have 3+ PK score, deal?

People want to play Classic L2, want to Pk but they don't want to drop items while they're PK and want to clean PK with on click. Nice logic.

• Like 4

People want to play Classic L2, want to Pk but they don't want to drop items while they're PK and want to clean PK with on click. Nice logic.

​Totally I want play L2C with PK scrolls as they should be. Kill > clean karma > clean score. Like it on any other L2C server.

​Totally I want play L2C with PK scrolls as they should be. Kill > clean karma > clean score. Like it on any other L2C server.

With this scrolls PK system loses its meaning.

I dont want this server "like any other". I want better

• Like 1

​As they should be why?. Because Innova have this feature?. This is NOT a "Classic" L2. As a lot other features they have.

Kill > clean karma (and you can drop) > Runaway and pray to be able to clean your score.

EDIT: PK is a important part os L2, like catch ad get a drop for a PK (ad this part don't exist at the moment here).

Edited by Morim
  • Like 2

​Only at 1.5 NCsoft made change that you can't decrease PK with scroll when you have karma. So they need 1 year just to understand this.

​Only at 1.5 NCsoft made change that you can't decrease PK with scroll when you have karma. So they need 1 year just to understand this.

​Yes that was really OP, but now its fine. I can be killed anyway went we come and PK 9-11 people on spot with 4 DD = 4k karma each DD. So enemy have some time to kill and drop something from me.

or ther second party from Command Channel is exping near and can fight back for their mates.

This only should group people to exp their CPs near.

you shoud consider the opposite opinion as well, reaver, maybe theyre crying babies but you behave like a rage baby right now, mama wont return your toys

• Like 2

you shoud consider the opposite opinion as well, reaver, maybe theyre crying babies but you behave like a rage baby right now, mama wont return your toys

​they changing core mechanics. this isn't right.

lets add Baium now and Ketra bcuz why not?

I know that community 52+ level is very disappointed about this fixes .

FEZGEvN.png

Try again mate. 81% people think scrolls pk are a bad idea. 

Edited by Morim

I know that community 52+ level is very disappointed about this fixes .

​Cause they afraid of drop items? But it must be like this.

• Like 1