Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

All happy?

I mean, why u QQ all time about every fuking sh1t in game. Update, scrolls bla bla bla bla...

Is it fun now? Old players have a lot of account 45+ which they don't need, and most of us can PK u in CRUMA all the time, and u wont enter dv because of top players.

Good changes srsly. I'm sad to see people killed by Reaver in cruma, but he wants to show that u still will get killed, the pk scrolls have nothing to do with it...

w/e just saying. 

• Like 1

pk scrolls or not pk chars will exist - no idea why ppl are so butthurt about the CHANCE of this being changed. You won`t have WoW you`ll just need to make a quest instead of using scrolls. Looking at the forum there are "hardcore players" that kill someone get 6 pks , use 2 scrolls and only after that they kill again. That`s carebearish you either pk or you don`t. If you don`t have the balls for it don`t go crying for every little thing that is not in your interest.

• Like 1

pk scrolls or not pk chars will exist - no idea why ppl are so butthurt about the CHANCE of this being changed. You won`t have WoW you`ll just need to make a quest instead of using scrolls. Looking at the forum there are "hardcore players" that kill someone get 6 pks , use 2 scrolls and only after that they kill again. That`s carebearish you either pk or you don`t. If you don`t have the balls for it don`t go crying for every little thing that is not in your interest.

​  Shot00020.bmp

I hope my balls are big enough for u.

​  Shot00020.bmp

​yea huge balls with devotion  ...lol, what a retard ...
personally i dont give a fuck about pk.. but when everyone  QQ and leaves u are gonna end up  playing a dead server   and start crying yourself.
l2 has the most toxic retarded community ever

Koll and gms , why reason dont have date from new version ???????????????????? what do you want ? 

aprox server have 400 active player and soon theys will leave because are very very very boring !!  FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

​  Shot00020.bmp

personally i dont give a fuck about pk.. but when everyone  QQ and leaves u are gonna end up  playing a dead server   and start crying yourself.

​I beg to differ. League of Legends takes the cake on "most toxic retarded community ever" award!

• Like 1

pls someone come pk me, i am so lonely NA times. everyone is sleeping. :(

​  Shot00020.bmp

​I beg to differ. League of Legends takes the cake on "most toxic retarded community ever" award!

​Idk man, people wouldn't clan me / party with me cus im a 'dark' elf. Racists.

The fact that people want to pvp/pk in 1.0 with a -10% exp drop eludes me completely. War or not. Die by a mob while pvping, say goodbye to hours of exping. I've never seen a more masochistic pack of Russians. 'Russian Esports' lol. I guess SP > EXP end game?

Any competent player who played classic back in 2003 can tell in 5 seconds that pk scrolls is a cancer clown fiesta, and the only reason why they want to keep it is so they can pretend they're playing innova. Its really quite sad. Its not rocket science people, its Lineage II. 

I personally think the whole fiasco is hilarious. I've never seen russians use terrorism in l2 before. Its basically what theyre doing. I wonder how the gms will respond. I feel bad for them tbh. Either way people will hate the gms for their actions, kind of like the way every country loves to hate America for some reason. 

• Like 1

server need update. price go down, more items what ppl need, nobody buy full items cose low drop adena nobody can farm, just who donate can buy  top items, ppl start leave cose all who need have top C and nothink more to do, economy is going down, nobody buy mats / SS cose price is to big for ppl who exp with no donation, but also imposile  make price less cose nobody get + from selling. if 1 mont ago C crys was 3100 now ppl sell for 2300, and still lots ppl dont buy. if buy top C from shop is 4,5 kk ppl sell +1 item for 4 kk. so still no point  buy it and crystalized, cose crystal is less price.

​  Shot00020.bmp

​​You talking with me like I'm the one who PK people in cruma lol :D