Sign in to follow this  
NWD

Wit Int

Hello warriors of Aden. I have a question about wit/int and hex/poison. Could anyone give information about wit int stats - what do they have impact on. Does INT define only m atk and m. critical or it also have influence on skill landing [hex, poison]?  On different websites there is different information about these stats. Thank you in advance

INT indirectly affect, beacuse it increase m.atk, and skill landing depends on m.atk

​sorry, landing rate depends on wit, int just increase mattac and m.attack critical damge

Two people, two opinions, maybie anyone else could help? If wit increase landing, it would be nice for pr and bd, to get + wit

INT indirectly affect, beacuse it increase m.atk, and skill landing depends on m.atk

​sorry, landing rate depends on wit, int just increase mattac and m.attack critical damge

​Sorry, but why? Is there any proofs? My proofs:

c2-1.jpg

INT - m.atk, m.crit

WIT - m.acc, m.eva, cast spd, m.crit chance, m.resist chance

All debuf has min chance 10% and max chance 90% like in GOD

dl = magic_level - target_level + 3
magic_level - magic level of debuf
target_level - level of ur target

clamped_dl = min(dl, 0)

partial_chance = 30 + clamped_dl * lv_bonus_rate + activate_rate - basic_property_value
lv_bonus_rate - constant for any debuf, e.g. stun shot - 1, silence - 2, etc
activate_rate - constant too
basic_property_value - value of basic property, that have impact to defence from current debuf. CON for stun, e.g.

da = attacker_attribute - defender_attribute
if da > 300: target_atributes_bonus = 1.7
if 150 <= da < 300target_atributes_bonus = 1.4
if 40 <= da < 150target_atributes_bonus = 1.2
if 0 <= da < 40target_atributes_bonus = 1.0 .. 1.2, linear function
if da < 0target_atributes_bonus = 1.0

attributes_part = target_skill_attribute_multiplier * target_attributes_bonus
target_skill_attribute_multiplier - target's defence from skill's attribute, including epics

magic_multiplier = 11 * sqrt((1 + spiritshot_dmg_bonus / 100) * m_atk) / m_def
spiritshot_dmg_bonus - 300 for BSpS and 100 for SpS
m_atk - attaker's m.atk
m_def - target's m.def

And now assemble all it:
chance = partial_chance * attributes_part * magic_multiplier * debuff_res_multiplier
And note, that chance cant be less 10% and more 90%

All information is taken from here: http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t466573 and may be irrelevant. If u can correct me - i will be grateful

• Like 1

i dont know how you can get that formula , but if its correct then landing rate only depends on debuff level and level of target, nor wit or int has any effect on it

about my roof, i just assumpt that coz classic is building on GOD, and from NA god server, the head gm used to make a lab test about how wit/int affect on landing rate, the result is WIT, just thats it

i dont know how you can get that formula , but if its correct then landing rate only depends on debuff level and level of target, nor wit or int has any effect on it

about my roof, i just assumpt that coz classic is building on GOD, and from NA god server, the head gm used to make a lab test about how wit/int affect on landing rate, the result is WIT, just thats it

Man, if formula correct - landing depends on m.atk, which depends on INT

Man, if formula correct - landing depends on m.atk, which depends on INT

​im not a coder =)) can you explain which part it is ?

​i think this part is about mattack critical damge ?

​i think this part is about mattack critical damge ?

I think this sum it up: 

And now assemble all it:
chance = partial_chance * attributes_part * magic_multiplier * debuff_res_multiplier
And note, that chance cant be less 10% and more 90%

I see.  So in 1.0 it is affected only by m. atk and target resistance. Thanks again

​NP, but this info from c4 server. Now it may be different, but I do not think that much. It may be different coefficients etc

Classic land rate depends most of the time on level. Try to debuff 5+ level target. Then try 5 level lower. And u will understand what I'm talking about. Maybe int also has something to do with it but its minor thing.

Classic land rate depends most of the time on level. Try to debuff 5+ level target. Then try 5 level lower. And u will understand what I'm talking about. Maybe int also has something to do with it but its minor thing.

Just tried cast root with different weapon on mobs my lvl (26)

With low-ng staff chance of success much less than with low-D staff. So chance of success direct depends on m.atk and indirrect on INT

With low-ng staff chance of success much less than with low-D staff. So chance of success direct depends on m.atk and indirrect on INT

​​And now try to put root on level 21 and on level 31 ;) try to put root on level 21 with no grade and with D. Its same.

​​And now try to put root on level 21 and on level 31 ;) try to put root on level 21 with no grade and with D. Its same.

Yes, ofcourse lvl affect, but NWD ask about INT and WIS