Agreus

Cya Man keep fighting 4 nonsenses

Well as the title says , it's over for me ....
Do not keep trying on a hardcore server monopolized by the same 5 bigs clans with his boxes(btw this isnt my 1 hardcore server btw played in 1x to3x before not crying about server, just about the comunity), fine then 

keep fighting for the same 2 absurdities ( cof " cof " like eternal threads with crying ppl : PK SCROLLS.....  , PK  SCROLLS .....) that's more important than keeping alive the server and make the  community more friendly and also call more people.

count tree  hours from now,  when came back from work ill drop my stuff between gludin -gludio-dion randomly (OOO my Gosh an event!!!)

And good luck 4 evey1 :)

Btw: sorry 4 my spelling errors im still learning.

Well... do you think is possible more than 5 clans "monopolize" an 1.0 classic server, where there is just 1 spot to hunt at lvl 50-60?

for me, you aren't strong enought to keep yourself alive and to join a "monopolize clan" and comes to the forum to start crying like the "PK Scrolls guys", "free second box guys", "sniff sniff sniff JerryZ killed me at Cruma guys" and etc...

Go to the "oficial" servers, there you can just put your characte botting all day and will not suffer, because they are 1x VEEEERY HARDCORE ;)

Bye.

Well... do you think is possible more than 5 clans "monopolize" an 1.0 classic server, where there is just 1 spot to hunt at lvl 50-60?

for me, you aren't strong enought to keep yourself alive and to join a "monopolize clan" and comes to the forum to start crying like the "PK Scrolls guys", "free second box guys", "sniff sniff sniff JerryZ killed me at Cruma guys" and etc...

Go to the "oficial" servers, there you can just put your characte botting all day and will not suffer, because they are 1x VEEEERY HARDCORE ;)

Bye.

1 . to kuja = Bye then my friend, and i hope than the server keep alive with the same 200-300 ppl acting like  selfish idiots, killing ppl who´s playing PvE 4 fun. :)  GL with that seriusly i want see this server in 2 months max :)

1.5 = this was the last server of L2 4 me so isnt necesary move to innova , russians etc, keep that mentality, this is a game, keep poisoning uself with that agressiveness, better 4 me u going to die earlier in the real life. :3  these arguments = " for me, you aren't strong enought to keep yourself alive and to join a "monopolize clan" and comes to the forum to start crying like the "PK Scrolls guys", "free second box guys"<---( idk what u talking about btw?), "sniff sniff sniff JerryZ killed me at Cruma guys <--( again idk wth are u talking about =?)" and etc..."jajajajajajajaja u make my day thx ;)=  is a 5 years kid answer me=? pretty lame btw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2. to gfbot = No, going to make a mini event hiding items here and there when came back from work,  the last thing I'll have fun in this game , not gift anything everything was difficult to get 4 me, :)

Bye.

1 . to kuja = Bye then my friend, and i hope than the server keep alive with the same 200-300 ppl acting like  selfish idiots, killing ppl who´s playing PvE 4 fun. :)  GL with that seriusly i want see this server in 2 months max :)

1.5 = this was the last server of L2 4 me so isnt necesary move to innova , russians etc, keep that mentality, this is a game, keep poisoning uself with that agressiveness, better 4 me u going to die earlier in the real life. :3  these arguments = " for me, you aren't strong enought to keep yourself alive and to join a "monopolize clan" and comes to the forum to start crying like the "PK Scrolls guys", "free second box guys"<---( idk what u talking about btw?), "sniff sniff sniff JerryZ killed me at Cruma guys <--( again idk wth are u talking about =?)" and etc..."jajajajajajajaja u make my day thx ;)=  is a 5 years kid answer me=? pretty lame btw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2. to gfbot = No, going to make a mini event hiding items here and there when came back from work,  the last thing I'll have fun in this game , not gift anything everything was difficult to get 4 me, :)

​No, I just see ppl crying because is too hard, instead of enjoy it. I just used "crying posts" exemples...

PS: Yes, it's a game, and I'm here as an user. Sometimes, people just need to know to truth to keep going, to see it isn't easy for anyone (other reclamation posts).

as @ProGressiva said: 

"I mean, why u QQ all time about every fuking sh1t in game. Update, scrolls bla bla bla bla...

Is it fun now?"

Cya and good luck.