Sign in to follow this  
Shadept

Giran Drops

So now because of giran incident i lose weapon and all my adena, what am i supposed to do now?

​No. Only those that the have been picked up.

I'm telling you i lost weapon GM went to inventory and deleted all that i have picked up + my weapon that had nothing to do with it, but yes was bought with adena droped, and i sold mine...

Now no adena no weapon no nothing....

I'm telling you i lost weapon GM went to inventory and deleted all that i have picked up + my weapon that had nothing to do with it, but yes was bought with adena droped, and i sold mine...

​idiot

the same with admins 2 

so if i wanna drop my weapon in giran and some body picked up who about us get banned ? ??? stupid system

​you still have adena from selling your weapon, right?

​Please submit a Ticket to Support via account manager.

But if you bougth the weapon on the money from yesterday, they won't be returned. And you still have to have the money from selling your weapon. We were warning everyone yesterday and in game announcements and on the forum that everything will be deleted, so you had to be aware and not make such deals.

​idiot

the same with admins 2 

so if i wanna drop my weapon in giran and some body picked up who about us get banned ? ??? stupid system

​Please watch your language.

The items, dropped yeaterday, were obtained by illegal ways thats why they are being removed from the game.

If you farmed/crafted your weapon, will drop it and some1 will pick, ok, game process and we have nothing to do with it. Here and now it's different story.

I mean i don't mind if they delete everything ofc, i didnt know it was ilegal what was happening in giran, but now 1 player must stop playing his character just because some rage kids where baned and droped exploied weapons and adena in giran?? And GM takes everything but doesnt give anything back? I'm still hoping they respond in anyway, just tried the forum...

​Please submit a Ticket to Support via account manager.

But if you bougth the weapon on the money from yesterday, they won't be returned. And you still have to have the money from selling your weapon. We were warning everyone yesterday and in game announcements and on the forum that everything will be deleted, so you had to be aware and not make such deals.

I already did that still waiting for some kind of answer cause i can't buy another weapon with money that i don't have... Something has to be done and you can believe in whatever you want. Some People said it would be deleted but i didnt thought it would be like this. Alittle unfair for me but ok. the only got wasted is a lvl 51 nearly 52 WL...

I mean i don't mind if they delete everything ofc, i didnt know it was ilegal what was happening in giran, but now 1 player must stop playing his character just because some rage kids where baned and droped exploied weapons and adena in giran?? And GM takes everything but doesnt give anything back? I'm still hoping they respond in anyway, just tried the forum...

What you want to get back? Something, what have nothing to do with yesterday's situation, got removed?

Because if you got smth yesterday and it was removed - you lost nothing. It was not stuff you were working / farming hard. And, as i said earlier, it was not just some people saying about stuff deleting, everyone was informed that all dropped stuff will be deleted. And in game announcements and on the forum by administration.

If, as you said, you sold your weapon, you can buy it again with the same money.

He didnt sold his weapon he traded the weapon + some adena for another weapon thing is now all the adena and the weapon are gone.

Pretty simple imho server rollback going in and deleting items is not the right way. Because you made an announcement but by that time there were ppl that tought a clan was leaving and they picked smth sold it and got stuff they need.  A rollback would`ve been the fairest option in this case. Will piss the remaining ppl and many will leave but this is worse. After all the error lies with the owners of the server/support/files etc but not in the player at the end. So going and just taking things from inventory is wrong. Don`t misunderstand me deleting items that are illegal is not wrong and should be done but not in this way. Like the case up here the guy picked up smth, sold it, sold his weapon bought something he needs. Also the "incident" was believed to be major clans leaving the server, you made the announcement later by that time some of the items were already sold and used. Before the announcement it was ppl leaving dropping stuf - i`ll get it no problem. I guess that people submiting tickets will help or at least hope to get back things as they were. That is maybe the wisest choice, but in that case you`ll need to give money or items back.

• Like 1

What you want to get back? Something, what have nothing to do with yesterday's situation, got removed?

Because if you got smth yesterday and it was removed - you lost nothing. It was not stuff you were working / farming hard. And, as i said earlier, it was not just some people saying about stuff deleting, everyone was informed that all dropped stuff will be deleted. And in game announcements and on the forum by administration.

If, as you said, you sold your weapon, you can buy it again with the same money.

​I Had a widow maker, sold it and bought a Orcish poleaxe de top C pole ingame, well my only loss was all my adena, and the weapon it's ok if you take everything else. but just asking if i lost my weapon, what happened to my weapon in the other Character that was bought with that same adena? lost everything too adena+weapon??? that's not 1 problem that's 2 problems now. And btw i logged in when everything was happening in the meantime didnt came into forum, so yeah i started to figure it out when 2 ring's B grd where not in my wh so i stoped but everything else was done already.. coulnd't reroll.

He didnt sold his weapon he traded the weapon + some adena for another weapon thing is now all the adena and the weapon are gone.

​I Had a widow maker, sold it and bought a Orcish poleaxe de top C pole ingame,

​Thats where all misunderstandings are coming from. I can't understand if the weapon you had was sold or exchanged

If it was sold, money still should be there. If they were removed - Ticket. If the weapon was exchanged - Ticket - it will be returned. But you have to write correct detailed information for something like now to not happen.

• Like 2

i saw a lot of people picking up 5-10-30kk eminence +8+9+12 the server is already disbalanced. clans are leaving server. maybe we will have to think in a role back. and they continue throwing items yesterday on night, demon staff +4+5+6

i saw a lot of people picking up 5-10-30kk eminence +8+9+12 the server is already disbalanced. clans are leaving server. maybe we will have to think in a role back. and they continue throwing items yesterday on night, demon staff +4+5+6

Did you just fell from a tree?

​All those items were removed = no disbalance.

And they couldn't drop anything at night because all characters were banned and all items were deleted. Please don't try to bring any mess and disinform community. (Still, it will be checked)

/locked

• Like 1